Chapter 12 Promises

I woke up and I was so confused. I had white clothes on and I was in a white bed. I rub my eyes and they fully open. I see Luke right next to me, and the rest of the guys around my bed.
Michael saw that I had woken and rushed over.

Michael: Alicia omg are you ok do you feel fine and you hurting answer me!?

Alicia: I'm fine I'm okay but what happened?

Luke: well you cut your wrists really deep and I think you overdosed on Michaels stress pills.

Crap that's right ugh why am I so stupid. I give a fake smile but the guys faces are completely straight. I slowly undo my fake smile. Michael walks back to his chair and puts his head in his hands. A nurse walks in and checks my pulse.

Nurse: ok everything is good your good to go sweetie. Be careful of your actions next time.you may have side effects of fainting,dizziness,suicidal thoughts,and loss of memory from the medicine we gave you.

I nod and I saw Michael had a shirt that said his group logo in his hands with leggings and my black converse. I smile and he smiles back. He hands me my clothes and I nod meaning thank you. I walk to the bathroom and change into my clothes. I look into the mirror and gag of how bad my hair looks. I brush it out with my fingers and put it in a ponytail. I walk out and me and the guys leave. The whole ride home was silent. Until one song played.

Luke: your lipstick stain is a work of art I got your name tattooed in an arrowhead heart and I know now that I'm so down.

The guys: Ay Ay ay ay ay ay ay ay ay ay ay ay ayyyyyyyy she looks so perfect standing there in my American apparel underwear and I know now that I'm so downnnn ay ay.

When the song ends I clap and they all look at me an laugh. I laugh with them. We finally got home and I ran up to my room and closed the door. I cried just knowing how much of a trouble I was causing the guys to worry and wasted their band practice time. I hear a knock on the door. I open it and it was Michael. I go to my bed and sit down and patted a spot cueing him to sit next to me.

Alicia: what's up?

Michael: Alicia why?

I look confused but realize what he was asking.I shrug and look at the ceiling and then to the floor.

Michael: do you know how much it hurts me to see you do this. Seeing my baby sister 90% close to dying in a hospital bed?

I felt a year start to form at the corner of my eyes. I hug him and he hugs me back. He sobs and I just cry.

Michael: promise me you won't ever do this again?

Alicia: I promise.

I hug him again and he kisses my head.