Chapter 19 forgot about him leaving me

I woke up and it was beautiful outside. The birds chirping and the sun was shining. I dramatically yawn and walk to the kitchen. I see a plate of my favorite breakfast. Chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. there was a note next to it saying

Dear Alicia,
I apologize for not being such a great brother. I wish I could redo everything thing I did wrong. I hope you will forgive me one day about everything. Today is your day. Please eat the breakfast it will make me and the guys feel better. Today is your day. That means shopping. Have a good breakfast be ready in 2 hours.
Love,
Mikey

I felt a tear come down my face and I smiled. I didn't want to eat but I did it for Michael. I sat down and ate. It was so good. I finish my breakfast and go to get dressed. I couldn't find anything to wear. Luckily I'm going shopping today. I just pick out cute skinny jeans and a cute flowy crop to. Slip on my galaxy vans and got to curl my hair. I decided I wanted to wand it so I turned my iron on and did it. After about 1 hour I finish and check the time. CRAP I quickly spray my hair with hairspray and applied mascara and a little lipgloss. I brushed my teeth and gargled mouth wash. I wipe my face off and grab my phone and purse. I see a car pull up at the driveway. It honked probably cueing me to go outside. I walk outside and close the door behind me.

Michael: hop in

He smiled and I laughed. I sat in the front with Michael and the other guys are in the back.

Michael: guess what?

Alicia: what tell me tell me!!

Michael: Ashton wrote a song! It's now on the radio

I scream and the guys cover their ears and cringe.

Alicia: sorry

I giggle. Michael turns the song on and it has a really good beat to it. It sounds a lot like our conversation we had a couple nights again. Weird.

Guys: I DEDICATE THIS SONG TO YOU THE ONE WHO NEVER SEES THE TRUTH AND I CAN TAKE AWAY YOUR HURT HEARTBREAK GIRLLLLL

I laugh and turn it louder. They all cheer when the song finishes. I laugh and clap.

Ashton: thank you thank you very much.

We arrive at the mall. It wasn't crowded at all. In fact I only saw 2 cars in the parking lot. We walk in. I finally get to be free and shop.

Michael: where do you want to go first?

I smirk and point to victorious secret.

The guys groan and I laugh.

Alicia: just kidding but let's start at Nordstrom.

Michael: thank you so much better than that slutty girl store.

We all laugh and walk to Nordstrom. I spot this really cute romper. It was pink,blue,and white Aztec. I ran over and checked the price. ONLY $10?!. I grabbed it and looked for more stuff. I check the Nike section. I found some cute light blue shorts and a Nike tank top that was black with a white nike sign. I grabbed those and went to the cash register.

Cashier: that will be $20.53

I hand her my credit card and she wipes it.

Cashier: have a nice day

Alicia: you too

I walk away and find Michael and the guys in the men's section.

Michael: anything gotten?

I pulled out the clothes and he nods his head.

Alicia: should we get going?

Michael: yea lets go

Ashton: no wait let me pay for this!!!

He runs to the register and we all laugh. He comes back.

Ashton: now ready!

We walk out the store and go to the parking lot. We hop in the car and drive off. The car ride was silent.

Calum: did you tell her when we are leaving?

Ugh thanks Calum for ruining this.

Michael: oh yea... So um Alicia, you know how I told you about the tour soon?

I nod.

Michael: well it's really soon. Like 1 week soon

He's really leaving me in a week for 3 months.
I hold in my tears and nod. I can tell he knows I'm sad. We arrive home and I just go to my room. I hang my new clothes up and get into comfortable clothes. I close my door. And go onto my iPad. I log into Twitter and scroll through my comments. Again more hate.

@aliciaclifford323- you ugly white whore. Michael doesn't need you. He will never love you. Go kill yourself. -@lovemesomecliffordboy

I sigh and close my iPad cover. I lay there on my bed doing nothing. I'm gonna have no life after he leaves me again. I needed to do it. I get up and go to my bathroom. I take a new blade from a container and rinse it before I cut. After I rinse I cry it off and let out a big breath of air. I bring the blade to my skin and swipe across. It hurts but it was needed. I make 3 lines across my wrist. I put my blade back. I rinse my wrist of and bandage it. I go back to my bed and lay there. I quietly cry so the guys wouldn't hear me.