Chapter 9 having fun for once

I woke up and it was raining like shit. I groaned and walked to Michaels. I knocked and I heard movements so I just walked in. " WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH" I covered my eyes because he only had boxers on and he was starting to put on his pants. " sorry" he said giggling. "All done there?" " yea don't worry" I opened my eyes. "Sphew" I said wiping my hand across my forehead. " so what do you want to do today." " well I have a doctors appointment then dentist so you figure that out." He said. I nod disappointedly and start to walk out. I felt someone grab my waist and pick me up. It was Michael. He threw me on the bed and tickled me. I was dying of laughter. " STOP STOP STOPPPPP"I said in between laughs.he didn't stop so I kicked him in the stomach. But not to hard. He groaned and fell to his knees while holding his stomach. I laughed and ran out into my room. I let out a small breath of air. I have no idea what I'm going to do today. I decided to call on of the guys. I called Luke. He was one of the closest to me. Besides Ashton but I consider him more of a best friend now. Basically my only friend. I texted him and he answered right away. Wow he must be bored too.

Luke's POV

I got a message from Alicia asking if I wanted to hang out at her house. I smiled and gave her a reply right away. Do I like her? No no I can't Michael will kill me. RRRRRRR THIS IS SO COMPLICATED.

Alicia's POV

I heard a door bell and ran to the door. Michael already left so me and Luke have the house to our selfs. Crap I'm still in my PJs!!!! I text Luke saying one minute. I change into black nike shorts, long sleeve Nike shirt and really cute elite socks. I like to dress sporty sometimes I have no clue why. I threw my hair in a ponytail and ran to the door. I opened it and saw Luke standing there with flowers. Aw he's cute. Wait no I mean. Anyways....... He hands them to me and I thank him. He comes and we sit on the couch. "Sooooo" I said. He blushed and smiled an bit his lip. Gosh I love when he does that. ALICIA SNAP OUT OF IT. " so how's you lip ring!" I blurted out. Geez why lip ring what's wrong with you. " it's all good" he laughed. " want to watch a movie?" He said. " yea sure how about Dear John?" " sounds great to me" he smiled and bit his lip again. Gosh he needs to stop that not kidding I don't even like him but ugh whatever I'm going to put the movie in and chill. I put the movie in and I sit back on the couch. I scooted a little closer to look and he did the same to me. I lay my head on his shoulder and he puts one arm around me. After watching about 1 hour of the movie I got tired. My eyes were dropping and I layed my head on Luke's lap. He played with my hair and I fell asleep. It was only 5 min I slept until I felt someone shake me. It was Luke. The movie finished and it was still raining. I sat up and fixed my hair. " what do you want to do now?" He asked. I thought of the best idea. I saw this in one movie where the couple were dancing and just having fun. I told Luke my idea and he seemed to like it and agree because one he nodded and started jumping up and down with excitement. I laughed and we ran outside. The ran was heavy and wet. Luke started chasing me around and we were dancing it was just so fun. After doing that for an hour we went back inside and I got us towels. " that was fun " Luke said still laughing. I nodded and smiled. " well I should get going now. We can hang out again soon?" " yea sounds like a plan text me later!!!" " alrighty princess bye" " bye!!" I said and walked him out the door. Ahh that was fun.