Nothing really exciting Part 36

When I got home I rushed up to my room so no one would see that I'm wet. Luckily no one was home so I went and took a shower.

       When I got out of the shower I brushed my hair and put on lotion,perfume and all that good stuff. I  walked into my closet and decided what to wear, well I guess it should be a lazy day. I put on black sweatpants a white crop top and a sweater (picture of her shown above).

        I go down stairs and lay down on the couch. I grab the remote and put on Netflix. As I scroll through the options I find 'Jane The Virgin' and start watching the episodes.

        After about 6, 30min episodes someone finally comes home and I look at the time on my phone it was 5:47 pm. I pause the show and get up walking to the front door. It was Luke. CAN YOU FEEL THE AWKWARDNESS TONIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT (get it lion king no okay I'll stop) "oh hey Luke " I say looking at my feet "hi" he says walking past me. Well dang rude much like what the hay stacks. I decide to just shrug it off and continue watching my show.

          It was finally 9 pm when everyone  finally came home except 'Cameron and Nash cause they had to go home duh Alicia' god this friggin voice inside my head it's going to make everyone hate me again.

(AN: SO GOOD NEWS GUYS I AM GOING TO TRY UNDER LINE TRY A MILLION TIMES TO UPDATE EVERYDAY IF I DON'T UPDATE IN TWO DAYS FEEL FREE TO YELL AT ME AND WAY ANOTHER THING I'D LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU GUYS WOULD WANT THE SONG OF THE CHAPTER SO BASICALLY I POST A SONG WITH EVERY CHAPTER AND THE SONG WOULD BE LIKE A SONG THAT I LIKE OR SOMETHING THAT SETS THE MOOD FOR THE CHAPTER COMMENT IF YOU GUYS LIKE THAT IDEA AND ALSO DON'T FORGET TO READ OUR NEW BOOK NASH'S LITTLE SISTER AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ANY IDEAS OR COMMENTS YOU HAVE ILY ALL YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING KEEP BEING BEAUTIFUL GUYS :)) ~ A)