Chapter 16 questions and therapy

I woke up and saw Luke wasn't there anymore. I slowly frown. I get up and decide to get dressed. I wanted to look casual but cute so I put on black shorts and I found this super super funny and cute shirt that says lol your not Michael Clifford and I was excited for Michael to see it. I through on my white converse and my red bracelet and my charm bracelet. I let my hair stay down with its loose and wavy curls. I run downstairs and see just Michael and not the guys. He turns his head and cues me to sit next to him in the couch. I walk over and do so.

Alicia: what's up

Michael: I have a few questions

Oh geez not questions. I nod and listen to his questions scared to answer.

Michael: have you ever been involved in a crime?

Alicia:no

Michael: Have you been sexually harmed?

Alicia: Michael stop

Michael: answer now.. Yes or no?

I didn't want to admit but Bryan had done it to me when he kidnapped me that one time. A small test rolled down my face. I let out a sigh.

Michael:gosh darn it Alicia

Alicia: Michael I-I

Michael: I reserved for you to go to see John Crank everyday at 5pm

John crank is a special therapist for my brothers band. It was 4:50 and I sighed.

Michael: Rules 1.no skipping therapy 2.answer all questions 3. Go everyday.

I nod and he lifts me up and we walk to the car to go see John Crank. Finally we get there and we walk into his house.

John Crank: hello Alicia

I smile and walk to sit on his couch.

Michael: I'll be here to pick her up at 5:30.

John: ok sounds great.

Michael leaves and now it's just me and John.

John: so how old are you?

Alicia: 15

John: have you been doing or dealing drugs?

Alicia: no

John: have you been sexually harmed?

Alicia:yes

John: alright that's it for today.

I look at the time. Wow already 5:25. I hear a knock on the door. It was Michael. I say bye to John and walk with Michael to the car. The car ride was silent.