Part 38: Treehouse

I woke up feeling extremely tired, I turned and looked at the clock 4:45 AM. Knowing that I wouldn't fall back asleep yet I got up putting on my white converse, I was already wearing shorts and a sweatshirt for pajamas.I grabbed my art bag and ran outside to Michael and I's treehouse.I put in my headphones and  closed my eyes and thought of a picture and began to draw. It was a picture of a angel with a crown made out of sticks, grass, and flowers. Her wings were big they filled up the sky a tiny quote was written in the bottom "Every Flower Must Grow Through Dirt". I pulled out a headphone from my ear listening to the footsteps coming. I set aside my art book and stood up  to find a tired Michael climbing up the stairs "Oh hey Michael you scared me" I said with a little giggle. "I thought I heard someone trying to sneak out the house" he said looking sleepy, he sat down at the edge of the tree house  "I wasn't running away I just well knew I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep so I went to the treehouse" I said picking up my art bag and sitting next to him "next time come to me " he said I closed my eyes and leaned onto his shoulder closing my eyes  listening to him sing photograph to me.

AN;OKAY IK I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER SO THATS WHY I WROTE THIS CHAPTER BUT OML ITS SO SHORT I WANTED TO POST SOMETHING TONIGHT AND I JUST REALIZED ITS 10 PM WHERE I AM SO LMAO SORRY ITS SHORT ILL TRY WRITTING AGAIN SOON ILYA-A