now that im broken Part 33

The doorbell rang I ran down knowing it was Nash and Cameron. Luke was already at the door so I waited in the living room next to the stairs. "Hi you must be Alicia" said Cameron "hello yea I am and you're Cameron and Nash I'm a big fan" I say trying to be calm "wow you're the first fan we've had that's actually calm" Nash says

"OOOOI trust me I'm screaming on the inside" I start giggling realizing that my inner Aussie came out. " I like your accent 'mate'" Cameron says and we all start laughing really hard.

"Alright alright enough flirting guys I'm right here lets go swimming" Michael say. 'Sh*t Alicia you can't go swimming your fat stomach will show you're such a pig why did you decide to eat again' " um Michael can I talk to you in private" I ask "uh sure I guess" he says concerned  " Mikey could I maybe go to the music store it's down the street I don't really feel comfortable swimming" I say looking at my feet.  He sighs "fine but Alicia just know I love you and you shouldn't be ashamed of your body" he says looking me in the eye. "To late" I whispered.
    I run upstairs and cry 'Alicia I know the perfect place to hide and kill yourself just do it, NO, fine but just take the blade incase you never know you could get kidnapped, OH WAIT NO ONE WOULD KIDNAP YOUR FAT SELF' " GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!" Sh*t did I actually say that no scream that if anyone heard i'm screwed.

(AN:OMG I MEANT TO PUBLISH THIS ON TUESDAY BUT I GOT BUSY IM SORRY GUYS ILY AND GO CHECK OUT THE NEW BOOK OH AND THE 5SOS MOVIE IS AMAZING BTW~A)

(Also if you didn't get the title first off it's a lyric and Alicia is broken because she has an evil voice in her head that breaking her and making her crazy ~A)