Chapter 29

Alicia's POV

It's been a week since I had the heart attack and since I'm in a hospital I haven't had anymore drama. But something had come back my anxiety.

Like an evil spirt tells me not to eat to throw away any medicine the doctors push at me. I haven't talked to anyone because the fear of saying something wrong will make the boys leave me and forget me.

It was night time and no one was in the room the guys didn't visit as much as I had hope but they have been texting me to check up on me while they write they're album.

As for the concerts it was pushed back a month for 'my health'. But what no doctor could fix was a demon forming as I was about to sleep I could feel this push in my body like that evil spirit was taking over my body my eyes were turning black I stood up and walked. I don't know where I couldn't see move nothing like I was in a coma.

*the next morning*

I wake up. It was all just a dream that was horrible but that dream gave me a feeling a feeling that the dream might be the future. I push the call nurse button. I need to tell someone but when she came some one else talked for me " I'm sorry I accidentally pressed the button stupid me haha" said a deep voice.

I couldn't talk. When the nurse left she spoke again " shut up you stupid girl warn anyone about me and I'll take over your body and kill whoever means most to you this is my body now not yours" she said. I looked around the room no one was there so there really is someone trying to take over my body. I was really confused but now I'm freaked out. I hit my chest and scream. no one could hear. I grab my phone and call Michael. He answers and I just tell him everything. "Wtf who is this" said Michael. "I promise it's me Alicia ummm I have proof! I ran away a lot of times I was kidnapped and almost killed!" I said crying." What is wrong with you baby girl why are you talking like that" " I think something's taking over me"....... To be continued....