The past Part 34

I take the blade and put it in my purse just incase. I grab my keys ,wallet, phone and my charger. I walk out the door and to the car. I was wearing a blink 182 sweatshirt the had lyrics from I miss you with black ripped jeans and black timberlands. I got into my mat black Range Rover. Instead of listening to the radio that had Focus by Ariana grande. I plug in the AUX cord and play victorious by panic at the disco.

Of course I don't go to the music store. I drive to the abandoned pier the pier has been abandoned ever since I was 10 years old apparently no one goes there because they heard its not sturdy. I park deep in the forest and walk to the pier the waves crash against the long sticks that hold up the path. I take a deep breath the salty air tickling my nose the way the waves move the sound of the waves crashing it was all so calming I grab my phone and play Medicine by the 1975.

The sound of music brought up memories. When I was around 9 years old I had a best friend who was blind and she had told me music was her escape it was how she imagined the world it was all about the lyrics and the instruments. Music to her wasn't about the artist at all it was the sound it showed her that there was a reason to live even though you weren't perfect. She was blind but she loved life. When I turned 12 she ran away to am Erica and I never saw her again. She told me in a life time we will meet again.

(AN: HAPPY TANKSGIVING IM THANKFUL THAT ALL OF YOU GUYS ACTUALLY READ THIS BOOK WHEN JASMINE AND I STARTED THIS ACCOUNT WE DIDNT THINK WE'D GET A LOT OF VOTES OR READS BUT WERE EXTREMELY GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF THIS AND ALL OF YOU I WILL TRY TO FINISH THIS BOOK BY THE END OF THIS YEAR ILY REMEMBER YOU ALL ARE AMAZING TO ME ~ A) go read our other stories:) have a good day!