Chapter 25: The talk

Alicia's POV
I wake up decide to pack I walk to my closet nothing. oh right I totally forgot That I left Alex's apartment so my bags are packed.

I decide to take a shower I walk into the bathroom and lock the door I stare at the silver shiny thing tapped under my sink I guess Alex forgot to pack my only friend.

As I turn on the water I put my phone on shuffle and the first song was by blink 182. I blast and hop in the shower the burning hot water burns my back but I deserved it I'm a whore why else would they bet on my.

First one to rape me gets what? I think while I shampoo my hair. Maybe if I just turn the water a little bit hotter. I turned it hotter and it burned by skin more. I tried not to scream and I didn't. I sat in there for 15 min with the water burning. I finally let out a huge scream. I heard running footsteps and a knock on my bathroom door. "Alicia open up is everything ok?" Michael says. "Hold on" I managed to choke out. I quickly get out and put on a tshirt and shorts. My skin was light red and it looked like I was sunburn. I walked out and Michael looked confused. "A-Alicia what's this." He said touching my skin and saying it was hot. "Did you?" I slowly nod. He comes towards me and hugs me. I just hug him back without saying anything. "I'm sorry" I say starting to cry. "What's going on?" He said. " did I do anything to make you do these things?" I shake my head no. "Alicia please please please stop doing this to yourself. It hurts me and the guys like crap."
"Especially Luke" he says. "I bet he doesn't care about me, I bet none of the guys do. I bet you don't even car-" he cuts me off " Listen, you mean the world to me and the guys. Nothing with change that. Luke definitely cares most about you besides me. Calum hates seeing you sad. Ashton like when you mess around and are happy. We all hate seeing you self harm. Especially me. I'm your big brother and I'm basically a parent to you. I can't loose you. Calum almost lost his sister when she got hate on Twitter just like you did. She tried to hang herself but Calum came back just in time. Please don't leave us." He said starting to cry. "I'm sorry Michael." Was all I could manage to choke out. " hey guys what's go-" Ashton says but then sees me. " Michael can I talk to you for a sec." He says. Michael lets go of me and closes the door to go stand in the hallway with Ashton. " what happened to her?" Ashton says with a concerned look. " she burned herself with hot water in the shower." Ashton was about to cry when Michael said that. "Don't tell Luke he will go crazy. He hates seeing her self harm as much as we do." Ashton nods and goes downstairs. Michael comes back into my room. "I'm gonna go to cvs to get you something to stop your burns." I nod and he walks out. I lay down on my bed. I was stressing out so much. I couldn't keep clean for a month now. Gosh darn it. I lay there with everything going through my mind not knowing what to think about or what to do with my life. Should I just go to Aunt Molly's? No no I can't. Should I go on tour with them? I guess that's the only option.