Chapter 15 Big fight and scary woods

Alicia: I DIDNT WANT YOU TO FREAKING SAVE ME. I WANTED TO DIE.

Michael: WHATS WRONG WITH YOU ALICIA WHY YOU ALWAYS DO THIS CRAP ARE YOU FISHING FOR ATTENTION?

Alicia: NO IM NOT I GET FUCKING BULLIED EVERYDAY. I GET SCREAMED AT I GET BEATEN UP BY PEOPLE WHO I THOUGHT WERE MY FRIENDS.

Michael: Why haven't you told anyone are you really that stupid?

Oh no he didn't. I grabbed a plate since we were in the kitchen and threw it at him. It slightly hit his head causing a cut to form.

Michael: your fucking crazy.

Alicia: I'm so sorry I didn't mean to Michael please I can expl-

Michael: No you need a therapist I can't deal with you.

Luke: Mate chill

Ashton: Michaels right

Calum: I agree

I look at Ashton and Calum with a sad look and they just look stern not caring.

Alicia: maybe I should leave I'm not good for anyone.

I run as fast as I can out the door and trip over a rock. I stumble and fall on my knees and legs. I see the guys starting to run toward me so I get up and limp somewhere they wouldn't find me. I was in the woods. It was dark and scary. I heard noises coming from the trees. I decided to just walk around. I stepped on sticks and sharp branches. My feet had scrapes and my legs and knees were bleeding. My hair was a mess. I was wearing my high waisted black shorts and a red crop top with my tan flip flops and my hair was down and straight. I heard leaves crunch and every time I looked around they would stop.

Alicia: HELLO.... ( no response) is anyone here?

Random voice: I am

I turn around and see a big bulky man walk towards me with an ax. I scream and run for my life. I'm pretty weak so I can't run that fast. He starts to catch up to me until he finally caught my wrist. I scream but then he covers my mouth with his big hand. I realized I was being kidnapped. I bit his hand and he let go and slapped me. I fell to the ground. I got back up and ran as fast as possible. I get up fall at the door and cry. I felt the door open and someone gasps.

Luke: MICHAEL MICHAEL COME HERE NOW!!

I heard running footsteps.

Michael: oh my gosh Alicia what happend

Alicia: I-I-I

I couldn't get any words out. I turned my head and threw up in the bushes. I felt someone picked me up bridal style and walk me to my room. It was Luke. He's so sweet and nice and caring. Ummm ugh just admit it Alicia you like him. I close my eyes and just lay in a ball shivering. I felt the bed dent and arms wrap around me. It was Luke. I put my head in his chest and cried quietly. I finally stopped crying when he started singing songs to me and playing with my hair. I soon enough fell asleep.