Chapter 18 Lazy day alone and a crime

I woke up and felt like crap. I decided to get in the shower. I turned the water to warm and got it. I washed my hair and body. I sat down to shave my legs. I looked at my stomach and when I sat down there was a very small roll but still a roll. I scoff and stand up. I turn the water out and get out. I look in the mirror with disgust I put a towel on. I dried my hair and body and got dressed. I wasn't going anywhere today so I just put on leggings and a Tshirt. I let my hair stay down and it was a little wavy but still straight. I put on my socks and went to the bathroom. I scoff again at the way I look. Michael wasn't home. I grab my razor and put it to my skin.

Luke: don't

I turn my head and it was Luke.

Alicia: I-I- I just please don't tell Michael.

Luke: I won't.

Alicia: I thought you guys left for practice.

Luke: I left my headphones downstairs. I wanted to come say hi.

Alicia: oh I see, well hi

I smile and he laughs.

Luke: I gotta get going talk to you later.

Alicia:bye

I walk to him and hug him. He smells good. Ugh why do I have to like him. He hugs me back then walks out my room and closes the door. I sit on my bed not knowing what to do. I though of just watching a movie in my room. I grabbed a movie and put it in. The movie is sad it's called The Fault In Our Stars. I grabbed my phone and got in my warm cozy bed. I watched the movie for about an 1 hours and was crying my heart out. I soon fell asleep for about 25 min until I heard a loud noise. My heart jumped. I got up and looked out the window. I was devastated of what I saw. John Crank my therapist was on the street with a puddle of blood everywhere. Crap I forgot about my therapy. He was maybe planning to come here then. I also saw a familiar face. Oh shit. It was the 2 guys who threw me in the pool and kidnapped me. I quickly closed my curtain and locked my window. I went around the house locking all the doors and closing all the windows. I called Michael telling him about what happened.

RING RING RING

Michael:hello

Alicia: MICHAEL MICHAEL COME HOME NOW PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE JUST GOT SHOT IN FRONT OF OUR HOUSE.

Michael: a-Alicia calm down it will be okay I'll be home in 5 min just go in my room and lock the door.

Michaels POV

I get a call from Alicia telling me there was a shooting in front of our house. My heart was racing. I didn't want her to get hurt. She's too special to die. I go as fast I can and the guys are confused.

Ashton: aye mate slow down what's the rush?

Michael: There was a shooting in front of our house and Alicia is freaking out. She said something about guys and pool but I don't remember.

Luke's POV

Guys? Pool? Oh my gosh it's the guys who threw her in. Oh geez I hope she's okay.

Michaels POV

We finally get home and bang on the door.

Alicia's POV

I heard banging on the door and raced to it. I opened it and it was Michael and the guys. I run to him and hug him. He stumbles a little.

Ashton: hey what about me

I laugh and hug Ashton.

Calum: aren't you forgetting someone?

I hug Calum then before Luke could say anything I hug him.

Michael: let's go inside before we get shot and Alicia do you know who got shot.

I feel bad telling him because he was one of Johns good friends.

Alicia: um I'm really sorry to say but it was John. I forgot to go his house so I think he was coming here.

Michael: oh

I can tell Michael looked sat.

Alicia: well let's go.

We all walk inside and sit on the couch. I sit in between Luke and Ashton. Michael sits on the other couch to the left of Ashton and Calum sits on the floor. I scoot closer to Luke and put my head on his shoulder. He puts his arm around my shoulder and rubs the top of my arm. Michael kept looking over at us giving us glares. I slowly let go of Luke and got up and went to the kitchen. Michael follows me.

Michael: do you like Luke?

Alicia: no I was just cold and I was gonna ask you to come over to sit next to me but Ashton being Ashton he took your spot.

We both laugh.

Michael: well I'm gonna go back in the living room.

Alicia: k

Michael walks back. I just sigh. I went to look for food because I was actually hungry for once. I found a granola bar and went back to the living room. I ate it. I felt like I had just gained 500 pounds.

Alicia: I'll be right back

Everyone: ok

I walk to my room and close the door. I go to the bathroom and sit down in front of the toilet. I can do this. I lead my pointer finger to my throat and stick it down. I start to gag and my granola bar pieces came out. I felt better. Maybe if I keep doing this I can loose more weight. I stick my finger down again and water comes out. I do that for about 5 min. Ugh I feel sick. I go to my scale and stand on it. I used to way 100 pounds but now I weigh 97 pounds. Ugh that's so much for a 15 year old. I get off and flush the toilet. I go to the sink and clean my mouth off. I brush my teeth and use mouth wash. After I finish I open the door and see all the guys standing there.

Alicia: hey guys what are you doing here?

Michael: were you throwing up?

Alicia: uh yea my stomach hurt a little I'm guessing I'm starting to get sick.

I'm such a liar. I can tell Michael knows what I was doing. Ashton nods and I'm guessing he heard me too. Maybe all of them did that's why they are standing there.

Calum: let's go back downstairs and finish the movie.

We all nod and walk back downstairs. I sit next to Michael in the big chair and everyone else sits on the couch. I curl my legs to my stomach and put my head on his shoulder. I felt safe with Michael. I fell asleep in a second.