Chapter 2 Thanks for the suprises

I woke up to see Michael holding a bucket of something and smirking. I slowly rub my eyes. As soon as I sit up he throws the bucket towards my face, water comes crashing into my eyes causing them to burn. "WTF MICHAEL" "Surprise!!!, get up we are going to the National Harbor for the day" "rrrrrrrrr you could of shaken me instead of water being thrown on my face..." "Sorry now I know" he chuckled and I rolled my eyes and let out a small laugh. "Be ready in 30 min" "ok". I go to my bathroom and undress my self. As I walk to the shower I caught at the Corner of my eye, a blade, I remember I used to cut with. 2 years ago I used to get bullied by a girl named Catherine. I have no idea why but she hated me. She took that hate into her hands and beat me up verbally and physically. I couldn't take it anymore, I thought cutting would help but I guess it didn't. I looked at my wrist to see faded scars from the blade. I let out a sigh and got in the shower. After my shower I quickly hop out and wrap a robe around my body. I open the door and walk to my closet. It takes me a while to figure out what to wear but I spotted this super cute black crop top that I just bought. I grabbed that from my closet and layed in on my bed. I went to my dresser and got my high waisted Jean shorts. I threw my clothes on and brushed my very damp hair. I guess you could say it's super long, it's about down to my belly button maybe longer but whatever it's just hair. I grabbed my blow dryer from the drawer and blow dry my hair. It's naturally straight so I only need to blow dry it. It's straight enough to look like a flat iron was used so it makes my life so much easier. I put on some make up and grabbed my galaxy vans from my closet. I throw those on and run down the stairs. It smelled really good and I decided to go check the kitchen to see what that smell is. "Breakfast is served" said a voice. I go sit down at a table and see Michael coming towards me with a plate full of eggs, chocolate pancakes, and bacon. "Thanks bro" " no problemo" I look at the food and decided not to eat it. "What's wrong" he said with a concerned look. "I'm not really hungry today" I lied. I considered my self fat. Weighing 115 pounds at the age of 15. I know right I am fat. I'm also 5'3 so weighing that much makes it worse. People always say I'm skinny but I never listen because I know they are lying. I get up from the table and run to my bathroom to brush my teeth. After I finish that I grab my IPhone 6s not trying to brag, and go back downstairs. "Ready to go?" "Yep". Me and Michael walk to his car that someone dropped off for him while he was at tour. I sat in the passengers sit while he was in the driver. He started to drive and it was silent.

HOW WAS THAT??? Comment any things you didn't like about it!! Love ya guys