Chapter 28 whats the cause of this

I get inside and all the guys are looking at me. "What in the living hell is wrong with you" Luke screams. The guys looked puzzled but went back to staring at me with a mean face. "I-I-" Michael cuts me off "shut up Alicia, we have had it with all you bull crap and hurting yourself, now I'm starting to think you just do it for attention" I tried to choke out something but nothing could come out. I look around and see new faces. I realized one direction was sitting in my living room. I get a little dizzy and I stumble back. "Come on mate calm down" Niall says. Gosh he's hot. "No I will not she's being a little scum bitch right now." I feel my eyes droop and my vision gets blurry. I see Michael starts to look confused and stare at me. Same with the guys. I felt a huge pain go to my heart and I started to breathe heavily. "Stop faking it" they all start to laugh. "I-I- I'm not I can't b-b-breath." I say and their laughing died down and stopped. I tried grabbing on to anything next to me but nothing was there. I fell to the floor and winced. I felt thumps across the floor. "You guys honestly believe this shit" Michael says. That hurt. "Mate her heart is beating slowly I think she's having a heart attack." Harry says. I felt lightheaded and I was shakey. My eyes close and I let out a small breath of air. It was silent. I felt hands go on my palse and heart. I felt like I was dead. " she's not breathing someone call 911 now." Michael says. I felt someone pick me up and bring me to the car. I heard car doors slam and the car I was in was moving really fast. I heard a slight sound of sirens and the car stopped it jerked me. Someone grabbed me and rushed me to the ambulance. I was put in a bed like thing and a mask went over my face. " everything is going to be alright just take deep breaths and you'll be ok." A male voice said. I took a deep breath as much as I could. It wasn't super big but it was as much as I could do. I did that for the next 2 min and my breathing got better. We finally arrived at the hospital and I heard yelling voices and some words like ER and breathing and other confusing words. I was put in a room. I saw 2 scary looking machines go to my chest. It felt like electricity being put into me. Every time they would do it my chest would go up. They did it about 3 times and I finally was able to breath a little better and my eyes were open. I heard running footsteps and I saw Calum and Ashton. "Oh my gosh Alicia are you okay can you breath are you hurt?" "What's going on?" I said confused. "You had a heart attack and fainted" says Calum. Omg I really did. That's scary. "Where's Miley?" I ask. I saw Michael come in crying. "Alicia, I'm so sorry for yelling at you, just for everything, I'm a shitty brother." He says. Now I feel bad. " no Michael it's fine I deserved it, your a great brother" he smiles and hugs me. "Ahhhhhhhhhh" I heard voices say. "Shhhhh" Michael says. Niall and Louis come in. "Hey guys" they come and give me a hug. "Guys I think she needs to rest for a little. Well come back in an 1 hour." Michael says. "Awwww fine." Harry says sadly. "Bye love you guys" I say. They all wave and smile at me then leave. Gosh I love them.

IM SO SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY I REALLY AM. I promise we will be updating more