Part 39 Beach Pt 1.

AN: I  wanna make Alicia 17 years old and her birthday is in a month that way she isn't to young and stuff so yea :)

  I woke up trying to remember how i got to my bed last night, Michael must've brought me to my room last night. I get up and look at my phone 11:25 AM. Dang it so late I guess should go to the beach (outfit above). I walk down the stairs to the kitchen and grab a banana " oh hey Dr. Fluke whats up" I said turning around to face a shirt less  Luke (AN:OMG IMAGINE THAT JUST WAKING UP TO A SHIRTLESS LUKE JUST IN YOUR KITCHEN  OKAY BACK TO THE STORY). I blushed and looked down "hey Alicia nothing much everyone else has rehearsals" he said with a smirk "put on a shirt you weirdo, anyways I'm going to the beach wanna come?" I say grabbing my bag and walking to the door "sure start the car ill meet you there" he said rushing upstairs. I just giggled and walked to the car getting in the drivers seat and starting the car.

   10 minutes  later he finally opened the door and got in "what took you so long my grandma would've been faster" I say teasing him " well unless your grandma made a picnic then she would've taken longer" he says laughing. I look down at his lap to find a basket and blushed a little bit" you made us a picnic " I say driving out of the driveway " well of course what if we get hungry " he said turning on the radio. Is it bad that I was sad that he only brought it just incase " Oh yea right" I muttered  listening to when we were young by Adele. 

         This song reminded me of the band I remember being 6 years old and trying to hang out with them but of course Michael would kick me out and tell me 'its only for boys' Luke was the only one who would stick up for me. Luke would leave the guys and hang out in my room and play house with him and i would be the mom he'd be the dad. "ALICIA PAY ATTENTION" someone yelled "WHAT OMG " I said swerving back into the right lane a loud honk came from the car next to me "what the heck wrong with you" Luke said concerned "I'm sorry i was daydreaming maybe you should drive" I parking on the side of the road. I got out the car with my head down getting into the passenger seat while Luke went to the driver. "Are you sure you're okay baby" he said putting his hand on my thigh. I stiffed when I heard him say 'baby' his hand on my thigh made me shiver I quickly pushed his hand off and laughed "yup I'm perfectly fine".

(AN: YAYAYA HI EVERYONE IM MAKING THIS INTO TWO PARTS  BECAUSE I WANTED HER TO GET DISTRACTED BUT WOAH I DIDNT IMAGINE MYSELF WRITTING THE PART WHEN LUKE WAS FLIRTY LOL ILY ALL PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON VOTE AND COMMENT OH ALSO I WAS THINKING I SHOULD START A QUESTION OF THE DAY AT THE END OF EVERY CHAPTER TO INTERACT WITH YOU GUYS SO -A

Q: Whats your favorite band/bands?

A:  I HAVE ALOTTTTT BUT SOME ARE THE 1975, 5SOS(OF COURSE),P!ATD, TOP ECT.