Chapter 40 Beach pt. 2

Luke POV (AN: A LITTLE SWITCH UP FOR YALL)

                She wasnt look at me she kept staring out the window she was so beautiful that i wanted to stare at her forever but of course I was driving  so I couldnt.  She was all I ever thought about she was like a drug and I was addicted but everyone knows that your friends are going to make you stop taking it . Michael he was blocking me from the prize but there was nothing I could do. That day she almost drowned I told Michael and of course like the brother he is he told me to stay away from her but i couldnt. I felt bad for ignoring her for almost ever it hurt me but probably hurt her more she always tried talking to me but Michael was always in the room. Of course Michael wouldnt hurt me but he would be mad and as all those jocks say bros before girls. I hate to say it but I think I'm in love.

We finally arrive at the beach there wasn't a real parking lot so I parked on the sand. No one knew about this beach it was abandoned and everyone was scared of it because you have to walk through a jungly looking area. Anyways I found the perfect spot far enough away from the ocean so that even if the sea levels rise it won't get our food wet. Yea so what I payed attention in science. She took off her shirt and shorts (PICTURE OF OUTFIT IN LAST CHAPTER GO BACK FOR A REFRESHER) I couldn't help but stare I knew she was insecure and if she saw me looking at her like that she would cover up but I didn't care I took off my shirt and gave her a big "hug" but instead of letting go I put her on my shoulders. Somehow I found her little hands punch my back cute and her giggle made me want to melt I could handle it so I kiss her cheek. She automatically froze and stopped everything until I dropped her in the water. I knew I had some explaining to do after we were done here at the beach...

AN: MAHAHAHAHAH CLIFF HANGER NOT REALLY THOUGH I THINK NEXT CHAPTER ITS JUST GOING TO FAST FOWARD TO THE PART WITH THE PICNIC SO IMAGINE ANYTHING YOU WANT THEM TO DO WELL ANYTHING BEST FRIENDS WOULD DO NOT THOSE THINGS YOU DIRTY PEOPLE JK ILYA THIS MIGHT BE SHORT BUT I STARTED THIS IN CLASS TODAY INSTEAD OF WORKING SO YOUR WELCOME AND I WAS ALMOST FINISH UNTIL I HAD TO LEAVE AND I TOTALLY FORGOT UNTIL 9 PM TODAY SO YEA

QOTD: ARE YOU GOING TO A 5SOS CONCERT THIS YEAR IF SO WHERE
AOTD: IM GOING IN JULY FOR THE VIRGINIA JIFFY LUBE SHOW IF ANY OF YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO THAT COMMENT SO I CAN FIND YOU THERE ;)
Don't forget to vote comment and add to your library also read our other book I'm so happy to say it has 1k views good job J on the book~A