Chapter two

It's the next day, and it's time for the 9am meeting. Everyone has made it down stairs in time, everyone except Ryan and Seb.

It's been 5 minutes since the meeting was suppose to start. With both of the boys being late the rest of the gang decided to go upstairs into there room to see where they were.

*knock knock*
Oli peeks his head in while everyone pushes him into the room following behind him, what they find is something none of them expected.

*knock knock* Oli peeks his head in while everyone pushes him into the room following behind him, what they find is something none of them expected

*Ryan is the one being spooned while seb is the one spooning Ryan ah u get the point*

"What the-, Ryan's letting seb cuddle?" Justin says dumbfounded

"Ryan doesn't let anyone touch him though" Darren says

"No shit Sherlock" Justin responds

"Dam bro u gotta be a ass?"

"No but I share a room with u so-

"Guys shush, there sleeping, Ryan probably doesn't notice. Be queit and let them sleep we will have the meeting later" Oli whisper yells

All of nsb takes a picture of them before leaving there room

1 hour later

In seb and Ryan's room

Ryan's pov
As I'm waking up I feel a arm around my waist and the other on my stomach and someone's head in the crook of my neck. It feels weird.
I look back in confusion to see seb, knocked out with his head moving.. slowly waking up.

What the fuck? How did we get here?
I'm not sure what to do, do I wake him up? How do I get out of his grip without waking him?

Sebs pov
I slowly start to wake up, my hands and arms are wrapped around something I'm not sure what it is and I don't really care I'm to tired to give a shit. I started to feel something moving so I open my eyes, Ryan! I'm cuddling Ryan! OF ALL PEOPLE IM CUDDLING SOMEONE WHO DOESNT LIKE TO BE TOUCHED!

No one's pov
Seb quickly moves his arm, as Ryan moves away from seb so he can sit up on the bed. Both Ryan and seb look at eachother on the bed Not sure on what to say.

"My bad Ryan... I didn't know I was cuddling u..."

"I-it's fine u didn't mean to I guess"

Seb rubs the back of his head nervously as Ryan looks down and plays with his fingers.

The door flys open and it's the rest of the gang yelling at them to get up.
The gang quickly stop screaming as they see both boys are up, and sitting on the bed in silence.

"U good cuh?" Regie asks
Both boys nod and get up, everyone walks down stairs following seb and Ryan.

"What time is it?" Seb asks in a tired voice
It's 10:05