Chapter 14

SO BEFORE I START THIS YES THIS IS A CHAPTER. But I would like to know, if I were to make any other stories that aren't nsb related would you read them? No I'm not saying this is ending or not ending I'm just asking would u guys once this story is over?
.
Anyways into the story
.
It's currently 8:45
.
Baes pov
.
Visions of Tyler clouded my mind. There werent like usual images of him though. Not in a way you would think of your friend like. I can't help but imagine him shirtless, with his hand on my neck whispering words into my ear. What's wrong with me why do I keep thinking of things like this?

Ever since he told me what to do in a dominant voice I can't help but see him differently.

I slowly start to wake up with the smell of Ty's cologne. I thought I was imagining it seeing as ty and I don't sleep in the same room.

But there he was. As soon as my eyes opened they fell on his lips.

And that's when I realized.

I fell asleep with Tyler and I didn't know.

His hand was around my waist with his head on my shoulder.

Why was I in his room? Did we do anything last night? No he would never do something with me. Plus I think I would remember if me and Tyler did anything.

I shouldn't be staring at him, I have to get up anyways, it's almost time for the 9am meeting.

Why wasn't he up? He's always up no matter where he sleeps.

Shit do I have to wake him up?! Wont that be awkward... what if he thinks we did something! What if he gets mad at me for sleeping in his bed? I mean he had to put me here cause I don't remember coming in here, but what if he regrets it.

I mean it's not like we slept slept together, so it won't be awkward right?

Maybe not for him... but for me? I don't know, he has me feeling so many emotions and it's so weird and random, they came so all of a sudden.
.
I slowly start to move, trying to get out the room, so that I can walk back in pretending that we didn't fall asleep in the same bed.

But Tyler stops me.

He tightens his grip on my waist, and lets a morning gasp out, which sounds like a moan. His voice sounding deep when he first wakes up.
.
"Tyler you have to get up, it's almost 9"

"Nooo, I'm tired bae" Ty whines

God why was that hot

"Tyler. Come on." I say, trying to be demanding but it's not working seeing as he doesn't move.

"Tyler."

"Bae, please I want to sleep, come back over here" Tyler says as he pats the side of the bed I was on

"W-what, no come on get up"

"No, 5 more minutes, please lay with me I'm sleepy" he asks.

Why's he have to be so adorable

"Only 5 minutes." I agree, he would have slept anyway if I didn't so why not
.
I don't usually go to sleep after I wake up, but I was up late last night and im tired so that's what I did. I slept.
.
9:55
.
I was fast asleep until I heard Tyler.

I slowly wake up once again.

"Mmmm bae, fuckkk u feel so good"

Did he just- no he couldn't, there's no way he's dreaming of me right? Maybe he's talking about a girl and calling her bae? Or maybe he meant me as a hug or cuddle or something?

Why would he think of me in the way I think of him, There's no way he thinks of me like that right?
.
Once I finally get out of my thoughts and stop blushing, I realize the time.