Chapter 5

Seb had posted a picture of him in Ryan, Ryan was asleep on his shoulder while seb had just woken up. Seb being seb posted the picture thinking nothing of it, little did he know it would change there lives forever.
.
.
It was the day everyone was dreading. The Handcuffed challenge due to three of the boys being home late.

Kane was on the end of the left, Justin handcuffed to one hand of Oli while Oli was hand cuffed to regie and Kane. Regie was handcuffed to Oli and Justin, Justin was handcuffed to regie and Darren, Darren was handcuffed to Justin and Ryan, while Ryan was handcuffed to Darren and Ryan.

*my brain cells died typing this*

Bae started recording

"Hey stars welcome back to another video!"
"today we will be handcuffed to eachother for 24 hours, due to three of the boys getting home late"
Oliver said, meanwhile darren, Kane, and Justin looked around acting as if they weren't the ones who where late.

The boys all got into the car, they struggled at first causing a lot of laughs and frustration.

The boys had finally pulled out of the drive way and where on there way to the anime convention. Everyone was smooshed together in the car. Some of the boys where taking while others where listening to music or trying to sleep.

As soon as everyone got out of the car, proper started staring.
Kane was super exited and wanted to hurry in but of course ty had something to say.

"No running off, the handcuffs could break and the punishment wouldn't mean anything. If the hand cuffs break! Then u will have to hold the persons who's handcuff broke hand. Understand?"

Everyone nodded

Everyone was having fun and acting like the usual. Later on they had fans coming up to them to take pictures, so they did.

A few little sebryan moments happened like seb feeding Ryan a churo.

Ryan ended up getting mad at seb. Literally he said

"Get me out of here with seb bruh I'm pissed of with seb bruh"

Hearing that seb was a little hurt but he decided to laugh it off like he usually does.

The group decided to run up the stairs, ignoring Ryan's complaint, later on Ryan started moving his hand making the hand cuffs loose.

"Bro Ryan's breaking the handcuffs" Seb said towards the camera.

"Your so fucking stupid bro" Ryan said still clearly annoyed

"Oh there gonna have to hold handsss" Kane commented

Everyone but Ryan laughed, while seb put his hand up in a chanting way.

"Seb just really wants to hold Ryan's hand" Kane commented once again

"To be honest I'm down shoot" Seb replied

Ryan's face still looked annoyed but on the inside he had a weird feeling, his stomach has weird tingling feelings, And his face began to blush a little, but no one could tell with his mask covering his face.

Seb and Ryan's handcuffs later on broke, seb went to a store and got something. When he came back everyone realized seb had to hold Ryan's hand. Seb was all smiley like usual when it came to Ryan.

Ty then told Ryan and seb to hold hands, while he also told Oli and Regie to hold hands seeing as there hand cuffs broke.

Regie quickly grabbed olis hand like it was normal, while oli turned away looking down a little. I wonder why🤨.

Seb kissed Ryan's hand as a joke, Ryan quickly moved his hand away, seb was a little hurt but he didn't understand why. Both Ryan and seb ignored the feelings they felt.

Soon Darren realized there were plushies at the anime convention, and decided to drag everyone over there to get one.

Everything was going fine for darbear, that was until Justin had to move due to everyone else moving.

Darren felt Justin on his back, Justin for some reason smiling, while Darren lightly blushed, but played it off as he was exited for the plushies

The day had finally ended. Everyone was in there rooms sleeping.

Ryan and seb of course cuddling thinking nothing of it, Darren and Justin spread across the bed, while Oli was laying or regie. With kane sleeping with his adorable stuffed animals.

Bae and Angel where the only one up considering they had to finish editing the video they filmed and post it.

A few hours later bae and Angel posted the video.

Little did nsb no, that video would change everyone's lives forever.

Hey, sorry it's been a little hit I've had writers block and ik this isn't the best chapter like at all, but I wanted to make sure there was a chapter out for u. ALSO. I wanted to make sure each of the "ships" where in this chapter so maybe u noticed who the ships are. Have a good rest of your day!

Next chapter has a lot of changes and feelings
Bye now!