Chapter 7

It was the next morning. All of nsb acted as they normally did. It was breakfast time and everyone was at the table. Oli couldn't contain the question running threw his mind. He knew he needed to ask, but he wasn't sure how. So he just said it.

"Ty?" Oli asked

" yea?"

"What do we say when fans ask about the ships?"

"U can play along with it, or just ignore it, whatever u guys are okay with"

"Um also speaking of the ships..."

"Kane... u got shipped with someone as well... I saw a tiktok last night and it turns out, some stars ship u and Darren, while others ship him and Justin"

Kane just shrugged it off, not really caring knowing it wouldn't effect him and Darren's friendship.

Everyone continued eating knowing the ships don't matter as much when it comes to talking about It. But what everyone was hiding was the ships made them feel something, everyone but Kane felt something, they just weren't sure what. Expeshilly Justin, who for some odd reason was annoyed when he heard Darren was being shipped with someone other then him.

The day had gone by quickly, Justin had stayed quiet most of the day.
Everyone was watching anime in the living room, seeing as today was there off day.

Justin had went up stairs a few minutes ago

Darren noticed something was off with him, so he decided to check on him.

*knock knock*

"Justin it's me, why's our door locked?" Darren asked confused

"Darren go away" a voice from the bedroom said.

"What why? What I do bruh?" Darren said, his heart slowly sinking at the thought of hurting him.

"Nothing just leave me be"

"No."

The conversation of yes and no went on a few more times until Justin finally swung the door open, Darren walked in while Justin shut the door.

"What's your problem bro?" Darren asked, standing over Justin

"Nothing I just want to be alone" Justin replied facing the opposite way of Darren

Darren was getting annoyed of the nothing comments. He quickly turned Justin around and pushed him up against the wall, his arm over Justin looking down at him, seeing as he is much taller then Justin.

"W-what are u doing" Justin said, his face getting red

"What did I do?" Darren said, a sad facial expression appearing on his face.

"Darren u didn't do anything"

"Then why are u mad? You've been mad ever since breakfast"

Darren quickly responded looking into the smaller ones eyes

" I-I'm fine"  Justin replied looking away from Darren

"Wait... is it because I'm being shipped with Kane?" Darren said with a smirk

Justin quickly looked up at Darren, eyes questioning, while his heart was fluttering.

"W-what no. I'm just not in the mood to talk right now." Justin bluntly replied

"Awe someone jealous?" Darren said leaning closer to mess with Justin

Justin's face grew redder

Darren was happy seeing him like this, finally he was getting payback on how Justin made him feel the other night while cooking.