7

Jungkook pov

My body jolts awake, and I tumble off my bed, smashing my head on the bedside table while I roll onto the floor ungracefully as my mom's shrills erupt through the entire house at a decibel I can't even comprehend right now.

What the fuck is happening?

I rub my head where I hit it on the bedside table and groan as I catch the bump already growing, picking up my phone up which is also on the floor and check the time. Six AM.

Why the fuck is my bloody mother screaming the house down like a raging banshee at six in the fucking morning?

We have neighbours for crying out loud.

I'd be surprised if the police don't turn up in the next few minutes inquiring about the axe murderer currently taking up board and lodge in the Jeon residence.

I stand up and slip on a pair of pyjama bottoms and stroll out of my door, my body coming to an instant halt as my Mom's blonde, petite frame stands there, hands on hips, scowl on face as she looks me up and down.

"I still can't believe you were keeping stuff from me. I am really upset with you, Jeon Jungkook."

What is this woman on?

It's too early for her fucking mind games. I could have had another hour in bed before school, but nope.

Instead, I'm standing here with an angry blonde, with steam piping from her ears and nostrils, asking me questions and telling me all about her disappointment.

I shake my head and start walking downstairs, my body perking up at the strong aroma of coffee grounds filling the air.

I walk into the kitchen and sigh in happiness as my dad pours a fresh cup of coffee in a mug and slides it across the breakfast bar to me.

I nod as I inhale the fresh coffee aroma as I perch my tired ass on one of the bar stools.

"Morning, son," Dad says.

"I'm sorry about her," he says as he nods towards my mother  who is currently stomping down the stairs like a bull in a China shop, clearly not caring about the racket she's making.

Although I am intrigued how such a small woman can make such a substantial noise.

I chuckle at the thought and down some of the coffee, not even caring about the hot liquid burning the roof my mouth and tongue.

"Care to tell me why she's screaming and stomping around the house?"

My Dad cocks his head to the side as he starts to flip some pancakes.

"Well," he says.

"We were kind of hoping you would give us some more information about you and your new boyfriend,"

I groan, "Why is it necessary for us to talk about my new boyfriend at six in the morning when we discussed this the other night."

My mother storms into the room and rounds the breakfast bar to stand next to her father, pulling her phone from the side and shoving it in my face.

"Well you didn't give us much to go by, son. You told us you were dating, said his mom was throwing a party and then went on your merry way."

"I need the details, jungkook. All. The. Details."

Why does she need all the details at this time of day?

"I might have met with Mrs Park yesterday and got some of the details about how her wonderful Jimin is settling down, but why am I hearing it from her and not you huh?"