33 (M)

Jimin pov

Kissing him feels so fucking right.

I move my hands to his chest and grip his suit jacket and he yelps as I pull him even closer against my body which sends a plethora of energy skyrocketing around my body at one hundred miles per hour.

Jungkook breaks our kiss and pulls his lips from mine as he looks up at me, his bright green doe eyes darker than I've ever seen them before.

"Wow," he says breathlessly.

Wow sounds about right.

I nod my head and smile against his lips, "Fuck," I breath.

"You could say that again." I say as I break away from him, grab his hand and pull him over to the open bar.

"Four shots please," I mumble to the bartender, my previous attempts at downing shots causing my speech to slur.

Tae was definitely onto some thing when he said about a two-day bender.

I don't usually like to consume this much alcohol but the way my body is heating up and humming right now is definitely appreciated.

I am feeling very confident from the liquid courage right now.

The bartender nods his head and walks over to the shelf where endless amount of glass bottles of different brands, styles and colours are lined up meticulously and he grabs the amber liquid, unscrews the bottle cap and pours the whiskey into four small shot glasses, making sure they are filled to the brim.

"Here you go, Jimin," he says with a wink as he slides the glasses towards where jungkook and I are standing or should I say where we are swaying.

I pick up a glass and pass one to Jungkook and he takes it, his fingers brushing against mine which causes my breath to hitch.

"Bottoms up," I say as I pick my glass up.

He bites his lip and I smile at him and then we both count to three before we both down the two shots consecutively.

The warm liquid burns my throat as it gushes down my throat and pools in the pit of my stomach.

"Fuck," Jungkook says as he slams the shot glass on the bar.

"Why the fuck did you order Whiskey shot?" he says with a chuckle.

"Couldn't you just order vodka like a normal person?"

I pull his face close to mine and grab his body lip between my teeth and nibble on it hungrily before I use my tongue and swipe it across the bitten flesh and soothe it.

"Good hard or go home right, baby?" I say and his eyes widen.

"I'll take door number two," he slurs and my cock hardens even more in my pants.

I cock my head to the side and he just looks at me with a mischievous grin on his face.

No way is he insinuating what I think he's saying?

"What are you saying?" I ask as the room continues to spin and I swear he has acquired a twin somehow as I'm seeing double.

When did those shot glasses quadruple in quantity and when did we suddenly get so drunk?

He chuckles as he grabs me by the lapels and licks my ear.

"I want to go home with you and do dirty things," he slurs and my cock leaks pre-cum at the thought.

Holy mother fucking lord above.

Jeon Jungkook wants to go home with me.

Jeon Jungkook, my best friend, wants to go home with me and do dirty things.