39

Jungkook pov

I walk into the silent locker room no sign of Jimin yet and toss my kit bag onto the wooden bench as I walk towards my cubby.

I love getting to school early some days so I can get a work out in before the day starts.

It's been part of my routine for the last three years of high school, so of course I was going to continue with the tradition during my senior year.

It has something Jimin and I have always done, and I love that it's something that we have that's just between the two of us.

I drop down onto the wooden bench and slide my phone from my front pocket and open my message conversation with my absent boyfriend.

Me: Where are you? I thought we were doing an early workout today.

I place the phone down onto the bench, stand up and start stretching my muscles as I wait for Jimin to reply.

A few minutes pass before my phone vibrates on the wooden bench.

I pick up the phone and read the message.

Jimin: Shit, I'm running late. Start getting all sweaty and I'll be there before you know it.

I chuckle and smirk as I shoot him a message back.

Me: I bet that's what you want. To walk into a locker room with a sweaty, muscled football player stood there waiting for you.

Jimin: Of course, that's what I want so get busy.

I roll my eyes and place my phone in the cubby and head over to the weight room.

I can't believe that Jimin has just admitted that he wants me all sweaty and ready for him.

It's been a few weeks since what happened at my party and then again at the annual senior year camping trip.

but I've not been able to get what we did out of my head.

Nothing like that has happened since, apart from the obvious kissing and cuddling, but I want to do so much more.

My body needs to do so much more.

I am not sure if Jimin has accepted that he seems to be into guys, but him going down on me and admitting that whatever is going on between us means something to him, clearly indicates something.

I know we need to have a proper conversation and discuss where we want this thing between us to go, but I don't know how to broach the subject.

How do I tell my fake boyfriend that I want him to be my real boyfriend?

How do I tell my fake boyfriend and best friend of over a decade that I've loved him for as long as I can remember and that my heart has always belonged to him and only him.

What if I scare him away?

What if he panics and hates me?

What if he actually feels the same way about me and we live happily ever after?

A man can dream.

I know we need to get down to the nitty gritty before anything else happens between the two of us, but I'm going to wait for him to bring it up.

It is his sexuality that seems to have adjusted during this fake boyfriend agreement after all.

so I don't think it's right or fair if I'm the one forcing him to speak up on the matter.

This is a big thing for anybody and even bigger to someone who has spent his teenager years only experiencing sexual encounters with girls.

I just hope that he's ready to have the conversation sooner rather than later, because I want him to be my boyfriend.