34

Jungkook pov

Why the fuck is somebody hitting me over the head repeatedly with a baseball bat?

That has to be the only explanation for the searing pain and the current herd of elephants partying in my head.

I slowly open my eyes and I can't help the groan of pain that escapes my lips as the sunrays peek through the blinds of the window shine onto my scrunched up face.

I gently push myself up off the bed and the movement evokes a huge wave of nausea.

Who is punishing me?

What did I do in another life to experience this kind of pain?

I take a deep breath and sigh in relief as I see the water bottle sitting on the bed side table with a sticky note that says drink me.

How very Alice in Wonderland.

I lean over, grab the bottle, unfasten the lid, and glug the water like I've been strolling through the desert for days without access to clean water.

My stomach clenches as the water pools in the bottom of my stomach, but I keep drinking anyway.

I would much prefer to vomit right now over being severely dehydrated.

Of course, the vomiting would make it worse but swings and roundabouts and all that jazz.

I place the empty water bottle down and rake a hand through my hair as my eyes suddenly start to become more alert as I take in my surroundings.

Where the fuck am I?

This isn't my bed.

I slowly turn my head to the side, emphasis on slowly because it feels like I have whiplash and the realization hits me as my brain registers and clocks onto the soft, controlled breaths of the warm body beside me.

Holy shit.

My eyes go wide as I take in the dark hair and toned body of my best friend and my fake boyfriend.

Mother fucking Christ, I am half naked and sharing a bed with Jimin.

At least I think I'm half naked.

I lift up the duvet and groan to high heaven as I notice that both Jimin and I are as naked as the first day we were fucking born.

I slowly rest the blanket back down and scoot up and lean my naked body against the headboard.

I close my eyes to try to remember what happened last night at Jimin's coming out party and the memories come crashing back into my brain like a tonne of bricks.

Shots...shots... and more fucking shots.

I sucked Jimin's dick.

I sucked my straight best friend's cock and he jerked me off last night.

What fucking alternative universe am I living in right now?

I must be dreaming.

Surely last night was a dream, a fantasy.

Surely, I am not in a bed naked with my best friend and surely my jaw doesn't ache more than my head because I had an up close and personal experience with my fake boyfriend's cock.

Damn, it was a good cock.

I can't believe I actually sucked off my apparently straight best friend last night and my so-called straight best took it upon himself to jerk me off and give me one of the greatest orgasms I've ever experienced and that was just from his hand.