14

Jungkook pov

Me: What should I wear tonight as I'm having a nightmare?

I slam my phone on my bed with an exaggerated huff as I continue to slide the coat hangers of my closet across with pure brunt force as I search for the perfect outfit to wear tonight.

Going on a double date with Jimin, hobi and Tae seemed like a good idea at the time, but now I'm nervous and have no idea what to wear.

Why am I suddenly so nervous and concerned with what I wear when we always go out together?

I'm going to be surrounded by three stupidly good looking guys who make me look like dog shit on the bottom of someone's shoe, so I really need to up the ante and pull out all the stops so I myself can turn some heads tonight.

Don't get me wrong I'm not really into that self-deprecation crap, but I'm known to criticise myself and the way I look on occasion.

Isn't everybody prone to this at some point in their lives?

I know I'm not ugly, don't get me wrong.

Having blonde hair, green doe eyes and being tall is definitely a good look that people appreciate.

It's just tonight I'm going to be spending time with the best three looking guys at school and I want to at least take someone's breath away whether its anyone in my company or someone else at the restaurant who might have some queer in them.

Fuck, I would love to take Jimin's breath away with how I look that really would be the icing on the fucking cake.

My phone buzzes as I bypass shirt after shirt after fucking shirt and I give up my search of the perfect outfit that clearly doesn't exist,sinking down onto my bed and rolling over onto my stomach, grabbing my phone and unlocking it.

A grin consumes my face as I swipe open the messages.

Jimin: Since when do you ask me what to wear? You're the one that dresses better than me... if anything I should be asking you what I should be wearing.

I smile and shake my head as my fingers tap over the touchscreen keyboard of my iPhone as I shoot back a message to Jimin.

Me: You've been on double dates before,I've haven't so, what do I wear?

Jimin: Bae, it's just a normal date with two more people tagging along. Wear whatever you want.Besides, we always hang out so just what you always wear.

Me: So, I can turn up in my penguin pyjama pants then?

Jimin: However adorable those might be, I think you will be denied entry if you turn up wearing those.

Me: So much for wearing whatever I want then...

Jimin: You are impossible. Just wear jeans and a button up shirt, that's all I'm wearing and you need to get your ass moving as I'm coming to get you in T-minus twenty minutes so get a move on, princess.

My eyes bulge from my head as I check the time at the top of my phone screen. I cannot believe Jimin is going to be here in twenty minutes and I'm nowhere near fucking ready.

I drop my phone on the bed, not even bothering to send a message back to Jimin as there's no time for that.

I roll back off my bed and practically lunge towards my closest as I search through my craptastic collection of clothes in search of that perfect shirt and perfect pair of jeans.

After about five minutes of no luck, I finally hit the jackpot and select a subtle green shirt which I've been told makes my eyes pop more than they already do and I also opt for a black pair of super skinny jeans with rips on the knees and roll them up to just above the ankle.