Chapter 2. soon to be queen .

Hii guys.. hope you all great..
Sooo let's start 🙂

.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----------------------------------------------

In queen's chamber
Queens chamber was built in North wing of palace.

Siddharth enter to her chamber and touch her feet

Queen - be happy always..

Sidd- maah Why did you call me..?

She sit on her trone. Sidd also sitt bedside her .

Queen - so .. I want to talk about your future..

Sidd- all are, your wish maah... Waht about my future? I didn't get it...

Queen - hmm.. it's time to choose a girl for you..

Sidd- maah. still i didn't meet a girl which I want....

Queen - I know.. my soon to be daughter or soon to be queen want to have boldness, kindness intelligent and filled with beauty like perfect queen .I want..
( With a powerful strong voice)

Sidd- all are your selection .but I want time.. soon I will found her .

Queen - yah.. super soonn.. now you go and take rest..yah hmm for princess Anushka , we got a great proposal form raampur Prince Raaj(about him.. I'll revealed soon )

Sidd- ohh thet's great.. I know Him.. he will perfect for my chudeil..😄

Queen- Siddharth !! Abhi bhi " chudeil" huh.. 😄..

Sidd- haa maah..

Queen - now you go and take rest..

Sidd stood up and take blessing from his mother and left..

With avneet..

Aunt - avneet now you are going to turn 18

Avu- yup..so

Aunt- you know... when you come to this orphanage then someone kept a letter with you I think it's maybe your parents. in that later they said to give you when you turn to 18 .

Avneet got tears in her eyes .

Avu- what .. please show me .

Aunt- no no no.. tomorrow is your 18th birthday. You know today I am going somewhere so I can't give you that later tomorrow .so I am giving you now but don't open it till tomorrow..

Avu- yah yah.. I will not open..

She gave that later and hug her after sometime she left from there avneet keep that later on her cupboard..

Sm1- hii .

Avu- heii.. Munna ..

Munna
Avneet's best friend. Sweet carrying girl but not that much intelligent. Love avneet. She also don't have parents so she also live in Thet orphanage with avneet . But 3 year before she married with a guy.. so she is not in that old orphanage.
( It's a old century story so .. girls can get married when they turn to 10 )

Munna- heii.. so you got a job.

Avu- yup .

Munna- so .. I ALSO GET THE JOB .. WE BOTH ARE GOING TOGETHER.

She say loudly while jumping like a kid after hearing this news avneet also start jumping with her .

Munna- stop .. stop..

Avu- yeeeey.. im soo happy..

Munna- yup.. so wonna go to " yaalu" ?

Yaalu
It's their favourite place it's a forest field with fruits birds flowers .such a beautiful place..

Avu- yaahh.. come

She drug her out of their orphanage ..

With Siddharth..
His chamber built in East wing of palace

His chamber ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️But his chamber huge more than this

But his chamber huge more than this..

He get fresh .. start reading a book it's a habit of Siddharth, after relaxing his mind he always read a book . He was reading the book with full of concentrate then someone come and enter something on his ear he jerked that thing and turn..

Sidd- chipkili !!! Ahh.. why you always disturb me..

She sitt bedside him like a queen, with full of attitude..
Siddharth slap her head lightly..

Sidd- don't show attitude this much ..
( He also sitt in his place)

Anu- ok ok ok.. sooo bhaaijaaaann ( with sugar coat smile and fake love voice)

Siddharth check her temperature quickly..

Sidd- you are not having fever .or you hit your head in somewhere ??,what happened to you today .. huh ?? Ithni pyar apne bhai jaan se..

Anu- Haan .. you are my brother na sooooooooo-

Sidd- so . what??. what are you want noe.. ?? Come to the point .

Anu- wo ..wo you are going for horse riding na then take some Tamarind also.. I love to eat them..

Sidd-HMmm..No. you can get them here also na

Anu- noo they are not delicious. please pls pls( with a Baby voice)

Sidd- ahh ok..

She quickly stood up and hug him and kiss his cheeks lovingly, say thanks to sidd run from there..

Sidd- ye bacha bhi na..ha ha..

He start reading his book again then.

SM1 - hii siddu..

Sidd- ( hi bhagwan aaj to mujhe yah kitab koi bhi padhne Nahin dunga) hii..

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So excited to their first meet??

Stay tuned!!! Sorry for late update.. I just waited for , goals get complete.. that's why..

Goals- 13+ votes..
05+ comment..

Next chapter will not updated, before goals get complete..

Ignore the mistakes

Words 781...