chapter 36. a long night

Bello guys.
Yeah I'm still alive 😄. Well really sorry for being super late. Nearly it's going to be 1 year. It's all because of my studies and some personal issues.

Today I decided to give a chapter but unfortunately i myself forgot the story line 😔. I hope u guys too.

Well I have lost my my interest on sidneet
. IDK why! . You guys can imagine this story leads as your imaginary characters or by your fav couple. It's all your wish.

* And im changing names.
Avneet - avanthika - avu
Anushka - anurthika - Anu
Jannat - jaanvrithi- Jaan

Please do support as much u guys can.

And here is a spicy one.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Basically, you guys know that our hero and heroine got married. It's a love marriage . Nearly its being 1.5 years.

And smitha and ashi is planing something big. Smitha wanted to make her daughter, yuvarani of the kingdom but the plan got failed.

Now she is trying to harm our yuvraj by hurting his loved once. Maharani also support ashi because of her ego.

Jannat have gave birth to a baby boy weeks ago. His name is " drupadya" . Anu, maharani have went to bandhara for the little price's name ceremony.

Anushka is pregnant too .

Here our yuvraj and yuvarani spending some valuable time with eachother after a long time. Because smitha has got busy in her revenge.

Yuvarani is taking abimanyu's and yuvraj's help to find out about her family background. She has lost her dad's last later. Only one coin remains in her father's memory.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Few days later...........................................

Yuvraj doing his regular workout and training others at shratrashala...

Always he used to talk calmly with everyone and do the exercises but today everyone was a little reluctant monk to talk to him because there was some anger written very clearly on his face..

Then abhimanyu entered and saluted in a humble manner.

All become shock towards yuvaraj 's reaction. Almost abhimanyu like a brother for him . All know it .
And he never refused to talk to him in a serious way .

But abhimanyu didn't get serious about his actions as he thought he is anger towards something but not seriously.

Then

Karan( a random person) - abhi!! What happened to yuvraj? Are you both had any fights?

Abhi- what! Nooo!! Maybe because of works. He will be cool.