chapter. 29 marriage ( part²)

I am really very sorry about the late update. From today I am going to take a break due to my exam. My exams will end on 21th December after that I will give you new updates..

Time ( 5.00)
Everybody are arrived to palace..
They are waiting to welcome their soon to be queen from outside.

Here abhimanyu was helping to siddharth for wear his pagri..

Abhi - all will be great siddharth.

Sidd- if the truth came out !! Our pedigree will humiliated by others.!!

Abhi- see you tried to talk about this with raani!! But she!! She will not agree... You know her well ..

Time passed ..

Unwantedly yuvraj siddharth came to the marriage hall first following the priest's request. He chanted some holy mantras and then asked for the bride to arrive.

Slowly the bride entered to the ceremony hall. She was wearing a red lehenga and her pallu was covering her face.

But yuvraj didn't dare to look at her

His attention only towards the holy fire .
Seeing Thet his memory got stuck on Thet day!!.. which is unforgettable for him ..

Bride took her place beside her groom.
Priest started his chants.. following his words bride kept her right hand on yuvraj's one. But before her hand touch his ' he slowly made a Gap between their hands...

Tying the mangalsutra around her neck and filling sindoor on her hair partition , the marriage came to an end.

From the starting to end yuvraj's facial expressions didn't even change a bit even applying sindoor on his bride he didn't dare to look at her.

Both stood up and got blasings from priest and then their parents..
Both were about to touch raani's feet then .....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heiii my Genius readers !!!
Agge kya Hoga??
Yaha pe comment karo!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.