chapter 15. anklet

Hiii guys im finally back 🥴 ..
Hope you all good!!..

So let's start..

Goals - 30+votes for ( chap 15,14,13,12)
- 07+ comments
- 2 New followers.

If you guys complete the target then I will give you double updates...
Or tomorrow. 😁

.
.
.
.
.

Hope you guys remember last chap😌.

Ashi gose to meet her mother . She enter to her room and Oder to all dasi to Go out from there.
She near to her mother with a boiling face.

Smita - im so tired .. so please don't start your annoying talks..

Ashi- am I annoying!!😠. How many times I tried to meet you but.. but you are busy in your stupid POOJA!

Smita -😡 it's not a stupid thing!!! Im your mother . Try to be respectful.

Ashi throw a jewellery box in angry Smita become angry . Smita holder Her shoulder while look at her with her devil face.

Smita - WTH happened to you!!

Ashi- ( while crying) siddharth LOVE SOMEONE!!! He .he. HE FUKING LOVE A GIRL!!

In sudden Smita also become shock.

Smita- what!!

Ashi- yahh.. I love him!! But Why can't he see..

She told about Anushka's talk. Smita made her sit on bed.

Smita- don't worry.. I will find out soon.

Ashi calmed a bit and go to her chamber. Smita Oder to her personal maid to meet her.

Maid- choti raani, how can I help you .

Smita- from now You have to be a spy.
( While smirking 😏😈) .

Next day morning..

After the court siddharth goes to meet jaan to Anu's chamber. ( Jannat and Faisal's chamber build in East wing , meen with Anushka and ashi) he knew jaan will be with anu. he was about to go inside then heard his mother's voice. They all are talking with royal jewellery designer. His mother giving designs for Siddharth's soon to be WIFE!!!!

Sidd-uff. It's not Wright time siddharth 🤐.. run from here otherwise your maah will cage you with royal princesses.

He was about to turn , before dasi Sayed about yuvraj's present. So queen and jannat called him inside.
Sidd closed his eyes " ( his mind) siddharth now you are stuck 🙄😫"