chapter 4. 1st meet

Hii my lovely readers 🎊🎊...
Thanks for your support ❤️..

----------------------------------------------
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Siddharth's POV

I was raiding my horse to " yaalu forest"I really love to spend some time there . It's a beautiful place . birds, trees
Animals,.... It's awesome.. after sometime I saw a tamarind tree then I remember my dear sister.. ahhgg now I have to pluck them..
I near to the tree and saw a girl sitting under the tree while hugging her knees .. is she crying??

( Siddharth was not in his Prince look. always when he come out from palace than he changed his outfit like a normal people. And cover his face.)

I get up from my horse and move close to that tree .. now Im behind that girl then she get up.

( Siddharth is behind that huge tamarind tree)
She get up from Thet place andddd !!!!!!!
First I note her long ebony- black hair its kept waving In tune with cool breeze of the morning.
As her eyebrows knotted together in a faint frown . A few white Jasmine flowers are inflorescence on her hair.
Her small syrup - sweet pink lips , and dark brown eyes were making her face Angelic.
Wow.... for the first time THE PRICE SIDDHARTH NIGAM admiring A girl..
But she have a breathtaking beauty..

( She is wearing dark yellow beautiful small blouse with ash colour dhoti pant

( She is wearing dark yellow beautiful small blouse with ash colour dhoti pant.With open hair.. her shawl's one corner fit in right side of her waist other corner feet in her back side right waist..
You can imagine it outfit in Chandra Nandini like " dharma" ..)

Siddharth's POV end..

Avneet wiped her tears .. and took that later.. she turned to go... Then Saw a masked man . Due to sudden action she was about to shout , then her leg slipped she quickly hold sidd's hand .. than they both lost their balance and fallen on the ground and start rolling down on meadow...

Thay stopped in somewhere.. now Siddharth was top of her ..

***************†***********************In palace

In palace .. with queen..

Queen- pandit ji, how is our countries future? I mean Prince Siddhartha will..

Pandit - hmm.. ranisa ( queen) yuvraj have a great future and Ujjain going to have a great king..

Queen - ( Happily)ohh..

Pandit- but .. Ujjain have some black dots.. matlab kuch ashubh sangketh hei

Queen- what??

Pandit- it's can mean by Ujjain going to face Some torables.. or royal family have some territories between them..

Queen- but how??

Pandit- right time will come then you will get no about this. Because it's have so much time to come out..

Queen- can you check Rajkumar's horoscope and I want to know the right time to the coronation function..

Pandit- zaroor..can I see Rajkumar 's horoscope..

Queen say to a dasi to bring Rajkumar's horoscope..

Queen - here it is..

Pandit check it and Sayed happily..

Pandit- Ujjain going to have a great queen. In Rajkumar horoscope that he have a great soulmate..

Queen become more happy so she giv a gold box , like a gift...

Pandit- so after 4 days at evening, it's s a good time to keep Rajkumar's coronation function.

Queen - ok..
*****************************************

Other side.

Avneet pov..

I saw a masked man.. I scared due to sudden action. Then my leg slip .. I don't know why , I hold his hand so we both fallen down.. then rolling, rolling, rolling, rolling uff finally stopped..

Now he is not on top of me .. his mask removed .. wooow ..
I never close to a boy this much. He is super handsome.. WTH im thinking!!
His eyes. Oh good they are so beautiful..

Siddharth's POV

Woow her eyes... True !! She is so cute and gorgeous..
We sheared a eye lock.. and she Brock it and push me and get up.. then her shawl fall down .. she wear it.. and her eyes sheared a death glare..

Avu- Sorry . I wait ...WHO ARE YOU!!??

Sidd- huh??

Avu- huh?? Who are you?? And what are you doing here..?? I never see you here?? And Why are wearing a mask??

Sidd- hoo hoo.. stop.. it's my wish wearing a mask huh..

Avu- 😫 it's a special day of my life but it's so bad ( cutely)

Her voice is pretty like her.. and super cute..

Sidd - 😅 by the way I am Siddharth what's your name??

Avu- hmm.. sorry for shouting at you..
My name is avneet.. 😊..

Then someone shout at her from far away..

Sm1- Avni jaldi aau..( shouted)

Avu- Haan..
Me chal ta hoon..

Before going she gave a sweet to him..

Avu- today is my birthday so sweet made by me I give them to my all friends so take it ..bye..

She run from there..

"FRIENDS?? "..

Siddharth smiled at her and he eats that sweet which she gave and he plucked some tamarind and goes to palace..

______________________________________

This is for today...
So did you guys like their 1st meet??
Stay tuned..

Goals - 14+ votes.
05+ comments..

Upcoming chaps gonna be romantic , funny ..so excited??
I will upload next chap after goals get complete..

I think , maybe it's have some mistakes.. but if you can then please ignore them ☺️

Bye ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐