chapter 32. Precious thing

It's evening time.
Yuvraj enter to his yuvaraani's chamber .
Greeting him all the maids went outside.

He went inside and saw her figure near to her garden. ..

It's his first time seeing her properly after their marriage. Black hair blowing in the wind. Among them are hot jasmine flowers. Her lips shining in a young red color, her eyes glinting towards the flowers.

He was smiling while looking at her beauty. He slowly moved towards her .

( Her outfit)

( Her outfit)

She turned to call Aparna , but seeing her love her eyes become teary.

With few slow steps she neard to him
She slowly kept her head on his chest .
He packed her forehead and hold her Both hands.

He bought her inside and made her set on the bed. He bought some fruits and made her eat without any word.

Sidd- I failed to observe you due to important works. It's just that I forgot that I have a  five year old child and now had the responsibility of taking care of the child.

Avu- huh??

He sat on his knees while holding her hand.

Sidd- yah!! I am hardly controlling my anger.!! Are you out of your mind??
2 days ago you got unconscious and now you are doing fast and pooja all!!
Okay you did fasting it's totally fine !!
Why did you wish to end your fast with my hands?
What will I do if your condition worsens??

At last he lightly shouted on her. She just looked down.

Avu- I..I..I'm sorry.. I thought that you will not come to meet me that's why I didn't eat anything..

Sidd- what!! How can I huh??

She just kept looking down. He stood up and set on bed .
Holds her chin and made her look at him.

Sidd- I'm sorry.

Saying this he clapped and some maids took the dinner and left after preparing the place.

He stated to feed her. She just love his caring Side . She also starts to feed him .

Avu- That night you had gone to war and it was only after waking up in the morning that the maid told me about Thet.
Whatever your battle may be, let it go. But..... why did you go without telling me how upset I was considering your safety.

She said while holding his plams tightly.

Sidd- I got to know about your unconscious situation thet's Why. Okay so leave it all