chap 12. GOOD news or BAD?

Hii guys!!!
Enjoy the story ☺️.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Siddharth dress up and went from there..
They All Did their formalities and welcomed queen jannat and King Faisal .
They did some pooja and left to personal room ( only loyal family members allowed to Thet chamber) they took their  seats..( girls at one side and boys in another Side)

Anu- Di you didn't even comes to my wadding ( with a cute sad voice)

Jaan- sorry yaar.  That time our Kingdom had some political problem Thet's why we couldn't come .

Ashi- it's ok Di. You will surely comes to my wedding ok.( While Looking at siddharth)

Jaan- sure 😊.

Sidd-why she looking at me like this.🙁

Jaan- maah we have a good news..

Faisu look at her , she nodded.
Fainnat stood up and touched Queen's feet and get ashirwad from her.

Queen- are beta kya huwa?

Sidd- haan chipkili kya huwa? ( With a funny Tone)

Queen- sidd!!

Faisu- maah.. now you don't have to get tense about a grand child.

First she didn't get the point.. but soon she understand . A bright smile appear from her face. Anu quickly hugged her with happiness.. all wished them .

Smita- beta you didn't send us a message about this.

Sidd- yah .. why didn't you told about this early.

Faisu- we also get to know about this 2 days before.

Queen- how many days beta?

Jaan- w..wo..wo maah 2 months

All get shock ( not fainnat) mostly Vibha ..  because from there culture after a woman's pregnancy they have to do a important pooja if that pooja didn't happened with in two week, they all didn't accept that child . Because they believe from that pooja God gives permission to that child if that pooja didn't happen they believe the child was not wished by God , it's cursed by God.

Smita- what!! You didn't do our rituals ?

Jaan- I..I

Smita- how you can be careless this much. now what will people think about this?

Jaan- I .. I it's my firs..t ti..me so I didn't get serious  ( with a low voice)

Faisu- yah.. Thet time our Kingdom had some political problems that's why so jaan didn't get serious about Thet.

Smita- after being a girl you didn't know about this !!

Sidd- it's just a mistake why are you scolding my sister.

Vibha- Siddharth !! I know it's a mistake but how can jannat be careless this much and.. Smita Di also right .

Faisu- maah . People's don't know about this so we can hide.

Anu- yah.

Ashi- but she is already completed her 2 months.!!

Vibha - hmm.. for now we will hide about this mistake from everyone. After we will do some atonements.

Smita- but god will not accept this.. also the child can be a course of us  . Then We have to miscarriag-

Before she could complete faisu look at her with a vexed look. And before she complete,

Sidd- STOP IT!! Nothing will happen!
I want to end this topic from here. ( Cloudly )

Queen didn't say anything so all become quite because  now Siddharth is yuvraj . all talk about Anu's wedding and went to take rest

With avneet..

First time she get late to her work so she get punishment  . Now she have to help to clean East wing, South wing  gardens also..

She finally completed her one work. And goes to South wing. She was lost in sidd's thoughts.. then she bump with someone ( avu ko ye aadat hi hogaya😅)

Sm- uff!! Kon hei yaar!!

Avu- sorry

She casually say sorry to her and made her  way to garden ..A dasi about to scold her .

Sm- ( to dasi)  hei wait .
ye!?? Are ye bahbhi!!
( It's Anu)

Jaan- bahbhi??!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_________________________________________

Goals - 25+ votes.
            - 07+ comments.

_________________________________________

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
Anu- di come na.. I have a hot news..

Ashi heard this .. so she decided to espionage them..  they near to garden sit on a bench and order to dasi to leave them alone for sometime..

Jaan- tell na ..

Anu- you know.. bhaai love someone .( With a excited tone)

Jaan- bhaii!! Really!!  Who is she?

Ashi- he is my siddu!! Who is Thet bitch!

_________________________________________

Precap.

Sidd- answer neet!
Why she getting this much time. Am I get wrong about her feelings!

Avu- ..............?

_________________________________________

=Any guesses??
=Is Ashi will get to know about avneet?
=Any guesses about precap?

Stay tuned.

Next chapter will be late. I will try to upload soon. But maybe I will update next Friday.

Don't forget to vote, comment.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Goals - 25+ votes .
           - 07+ comments.

* If you guys wants next chapter then Complete the goals 😌"

= If I had any mistake then I'm sorry about that.