chapter 24. shocking announcement

So here is my new book
DUMBED GIRL'S VAMPIRE HUSBAND.

So here is my new bookDUMBED GIRL'S VAMPIRE HUSBAND

I have uploaded the character sketch.
Hope you all gonna love Thet story..
PLEASE CHECK IT OUT..

So let's start................

Next morning ( like 10 am) siddharth and avneet left to Ujjain.
And at evening they reached their place.

Abhimanyu came to pick them..
Siddharth was about to hold avu's hand but she deny it.

Avu- yuvraj... Please . All are waiting for you. And if someone see a maid with y-

Sidd- not maid!! And w.. what will happen? Huh.. we are ma-

Avu- yuvraj.. please understand .. I have to go.

Sidd- You are Still not healed .. how can I leave huh?? Come .. today I will talk to maah.

Avu- yuvraj..!! Why can't you understand this situation !! It's not the Wright time for this thing. We have talked about this yesterday! So.. let me go please

Sidd- neet.. but.. ok.

Sidd neared to abhimanyu and says to leave to palace with avneet.
Abhimanyu agreed. Sidd lastly looked at her she nodded with a smile. He also return it back and left to palace with guards.

heartening peoples and flowers welcomed him grandly. Siddharth touched his mother's feets and Got blessings from her. He looked around.

Sidd- maah. What is this? I didn't won any wer for celebrate like this..

Queen- he he.. I know my Son.. but today I'm going to announce something . And it's relatable to our kingdom's further meen it's related to you more..

Sidd- maah.. meen?

Queen- I know my son never deny my wishes. So may I,?

Sidd- of course maah .

She smiled.. she moved toward princess Ashi who were dressed like a queen. She holds her hand and gives it to siddharth.

He was confused!! He was unaware about his mom's deseion. So he holds her hand gently .

Queen tuned and faced their people.

Queen- my adored people..I know you all are waiting for this moment from a long time. So ..... today I'm going to announce that the princess Ashi will be our next queen!!

Those words pushed him to trauma. He looked at Ashi. She were smiling madly .

Then siddharth heard his peoples wishing sounds. And some maine ministers wished him. But he was out of mind.. siddharth siddharth those words made him come to reality.