chap.8 YUVRAJ

Hiiiii..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

With our price siddharth..

He was getting ready for function...
Coronation function was hold to evening, so they start doing their other rituals....

Now it's evening time, so all are present in royal court. Tha royal court was filled with peoples like more then 7000.. They are waiting for price.
The main door guard announced that
Price siddharth approaching inside..
All are stood up , then our royal family Vibha,Anushka, ashi , Smita, ashi and few pandits , some important ministers  .. come inside.

 come inside

( I don't get pics to Vibha, Smita)

After soon  crown prince enters wearing the surcoat and the first robe ..

He takes a seat on the chair of estate with the most important people at each side .. during the coronation calls for the recognition of the new ruler , after the people acclaim the Prince, the director ( those important people ) administers an oath.

Once the taking of the oath concludes , a book, important documents, ect , ect is presented to the Prince , he signed..
Afterward ,  the sovereign proceed to yuvraj's throne..

After queen also sign some papers..
Pandit start the pooja . after getting blessings from God , they did some rituals to king's sword , crown ( yuvraj's)
Queen did aarti to siddharth , he touched her feet and gets blessings..

Then queen beings the crown, all Peoples start throwing flower petals , music also start playing louder..
And the next moment the Rajkumar become yuvraj...

His face field with happiness and proudness.. a few happy tears drops come out from his eyes.. He get aashiwad from his family and elders..
After that he did his speech and sit on his thrown..

Here whole Kingdom start celebrating  their happiness.. some Peoples Are burning in jealos...

Here our heroine attend coronation function but unfortunately she couldn't see the crown Prince Face   . She only heard his voice she felt similar but didn't get it serious.

After the function they all attend the party..

Avneet bring  juice glasses then mistakely bump with someone.

Avu- I am so sorry.. I didn't did with any purpose..( while looking down)

Sm- you slave how dare you now how can I dance.. .

Sm2- it's not a big problem look your dress is not wet also..

Avu- I..I'm..so.. sor.. sorry mam..

Sm- it's princess ashi..( rudely)

Now avneet was hela scared because she bump with A princess

Sm2- I think she is new here.. you can go..

Avneet left from their quickly..

Priya- what did you done thank God it's princess Anushka otherwise now you are out from this places..

Avu- oh.raama raama  !! They both are princess!!

Priya- Haan..

Avu- god save me !!   it's not my mistake..

Priya- ok ok.. now come party going to start we have work..

Avu- hmm.

Priya- I noticed you .. are you searching for someone?

Avu- hmm.. I meen no..

In party hall.

There was already a girls team dancing in front of royal family ashi come and sit beside sidd..

Sidd- kya huwa?

Ashi- a stupid servant .. aghhh.. leave it..

Smita- ashi, Anushka now you all can dance go..

Ashi- sidd.. come na.

Anushka-  bhaai.. mujhe bhi aapke sath  naachna hei..

Sidd- ok ok ok.. come..

They all goes to dance floor and celebrate their party well..

Now finally all functions are get over so yuvraj goes to his chamber..

Sidd-  I hope !! Why you are sad any problem..

Abhi- hmm.. it's not like that yuvraj.I am not sad you should take rest now..

Sidd- oh please don't call me yuvraj! you can call me Siddharth how  many time I told you!

Abhi - but-

Sidd- to teek hei.. it's my ORDER

Abhi - ji.. yuv- Sid.. siddharth..

Sidd- good.. you also work a lot so go and take rest..

________________________________________

Hope you all like it..

First time I wrote a function like this.. so if i wrote something wrong than ...
Ignore the mistakes 🙂..

What will happen next? Any guesses??
Didn't forgot to comment your opinions.

Goals-  13+ votes
          -.  07+ comments..