Chapter 17. bandits

Hiiii guys..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. IMPORTANT : guys im only activat for 2,3 days in a week ..so if you guys didn't complete the goals then your updates will be late for 1 ,2 weeks..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At morning .. sun come with some new rise ..
The palace works done like the schedule.
Super fastly the day comes to a end.. today also siddharth Had lots of works so he couldn't meet his neet..
But avneet didn't had lots of works , she tried to meet him but she couldn't.

At night siddharth left to his chamber ..
But he felt something different .. his wing always field with dasis but today he didn't saw much . He made his way towards his chamber then noticed that some soldiers also missing from their places.

He noted all things and enter to his chamber .. he gets fresh up and came out from bathroom..
He start reading some papers ..

Out side ..

Some black masked peoples entire to the palace from a secret tunnel. Their chief Separate them as for groups so all went to four wings of palace.
It's night time ( 11.00) so all dasis were ended their works and goes to their rooms . Only some special dasis were doing some works ..

But our avu decided to go out so she goes to another wing by Stealth .

For a few minutes silence rule everywhere but with in few second ,four wings dasis rooms start burning .. the palace alert bell start ringing..

Old soldiers went to prevent ignition.
Special soldiers went to royal family members chambers to protect them.
Siddharth all so heard the bell sound and took his sword and went outside.

Abhimanyu come to sidd's chamber SAP . He told about the situation .
Siddharth and abhimanyu left to the middle of the palace they saw King faisu and Prince Raj also waiting for them..

All team up together and left to catch the territories. Abhimanyu catch black masked man but before he could remove the mask He himself suicide in front of them .

But Siddharth understood from that black masked man's sword logo, its belong to a dangerous bandits group.

He was about to cross his Wing then he remember about Avneet but now he should go to his family . But abhimanyu understood so he left to save avu.

3 brothers left to different wings ..

But no one knows that Avneet already come out from thire room .she enter to West wing then she heard the bell sound but she couldn't understand which sound is that because she is new for here.

But she understand that something going to happen so she quickly hide behind a big curtain. Within few minutes those bandits entire to West wing and start fighting with some soldiers Avneet never saw a fight like this so she become super scared she tightly hold the curtain.

Then she heard a loud sound she quickly turn then saw a soldier killed by a man. Her legs start shivering due to fear .
Then she quickly run to a big room and closed the door .

Siddharth start moving ahead he was continuously killing those bandits .

Avneet inter to that room then saw a man covering a girl's face from a big cloth and trying to kill her . She was scared but now she should save Thet girl so she quickly took A long vase and slowly move ahead now she was behind that man ..

With in a minute she hitt that man's head then he quickly turn and about to hold her he gets unconscious.

That girl fail on floor so avu quickly hold her and removed that clothes from her face . The room was little dark so she couldn't recognise her face.

Then Avneet heard a door opening sound she quickli turn and so few mens entering to the room . Quickly hide behind a big bed with that girl. But unfortunately they saw her.

The time passed like this Siddharth saved many people and killed many bandits. All soldiers saved dasis from that fired rooms ..

Prince Raaj and King faisu save their family members. Finally all comes to a end.

Siddharth get to know that princess Anushka get injured by this sudden action. He order to all soldiers to found about that tunnel and quickly left to Princess Anushka's chamber.

He entire to the chander than saw physician were checking her.. Raj was already holding the hand then physician told that she is fine. Siddharth also went close to her and caringly hold her hand

Sidd- kese ho??

Anu- bhaai ( low voice)

Sidd- haan .me yaha hoon.

Anushka wishper to him.

Anu- bhaai .. th..th.. they tried to.. ki .. kidnap me . But .. b.. but.. save my bahbhi.. s.. she saved me. Bu sh-

Sidd- kya.

Anu- Hamare pass kam waqt hai ..jaa.

He quickly stood up and check other family members and left to royal court with Faisu..

_________________________________________

What will happen to Avni???
Any guesses??

Stay tuned..

Goals- 32+ votes
- 08+ comments.

If I had any mistakes please forgive me..