chap 14. truth

NEW COVER!!
Made by _ItzJibasmita_ .
Thanks for this aesthetic cover.

Nowadays I'm busy due to my studies

This story's some chaps already wrote . So thet's Why I thought to update.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In the morning, the pale blue sky is floating with white clouds, the breeze blowing the leaves beside the garden, the birds leaping back and forth on the tree, as if telling people that a new day has begun.

The light of dawn seeped into sidd's room. He rubbed his  bleary eyes and walked to the window. There was a pearly glow in the sky.

Then he remembered yesterday night , which his love except his love. A bright smile appear on his face.

He start doing his morning chores , after his work out he get fresh up and goes to royal court.

With avneet

Avu- In the morning, when I wake up, I always hear the crisp sound on the branches. When I walk out of the door, I see the wet garden after the rain. There are a few grasses next to the flower beds. Oh, there is still left last night. Dry raindrops.
Yesterday I had a flabbergast night . LOVE ! it's a magical word.
When I see you, it's as if space and time become the finest point imaginable, as if time collapses into one tiny speck and explodes at light speed. It's as if my universe begins and ends with you. I could run forever, search forever, but in the end, every path leads right back to your heart and soul. I love you, always siddharth..

She gets ready to her work . Today she don't have lots of works in morning so she decided to go to royal court with her friends. ( Dasis also can attend the court )

In court , all maids are standing behind a curtain

In court , all maids are standing behind a curtain . Ministers and royal family members are sitting Infront of them. Then Announcer announced , yuvraj going come ..

After siddharth enter to the court with a thund . All stood up and respect him. He Goes to his side and sit on his thrown ( crown prince ).

________________________________________

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.________________________________________

Goals - 29+ votes
           -. 08+ votes.
_________________________________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

He already knew that avneet also will present there.
Here avneet standing dumbstruck . She couldn't believe her eyes . Few time she pinch her hand to conform Thet it's not a dream.  Other side her friend  were dreaming for yuvraj.

Court comes to a end.. all  leaves for their works

Time passed like this. Finally siddharth comes to meet avneet.

She was not angry with him. She didn't believe that he betrayed her. She knew she is a dumbo , who didn't knew their Kingdom's crown prince. She was lost in her thoughts then someone close her eyes using his hand.. and made her look at him.. but she was looking down

Sidd- are you angry on me?

Avneet didn't say anything.

Sidd- neet..  sorry na. When I first meet you ,you didn't recognise me and you were talking with me like a normal friend so I just love it .because everyone treats me like crown Prince no one talk me like that except abhimanyu. That's why I hide my identify from you.

Avu- I'.. i..im not an..an.a..amgry on you.( While looking down , with a cute voice)

Sidd- then.?

Avu- y.. y..yo..you are a soon to be k..k..king. But I.

Siddharth understood what she wants to say.

Sidd- heii.. neet i will always with you !! I will not leave you !!

Those words gives her hope . Thet he will never leave her. She never get a love like this from anyone , so she scared to loose.  She slowly looked at his eyes.. he smiled and kissed her chick.

She was shocked . Because a girl and boy can't be close before their marriage. We know that they were close to each other many time but she considered him like her friend! But now her feelings making her like this.
In that century girls didn't had any rights to take decisions about themselves. If a girl close to other man then people considered her with discussed thoughts.

Her cheeks become dark red and butterflies start jumping on her tummy .he Laugh at Her cute reaction..

Sidd- sooooo!!  Thet room is MINE. Soooo😏

Avu again remember how she close to him that night again blood rush to her cheeks😳:-) she quickly turn another side.

Sidd- 😅😅 don't blush neet..

With ashi...
.
.
.

________________________________________

Hope you all like it !!
Comment about this cahp. Comment something different yaar 😁 I also love to read and don't forget to vote.

Goals - 29+ votes
           - 08+ votes.