chapter 25. mine forever

Guys I'm really sorry for the late updates!! See I'm just active on social media just 2 days.. soo passed week I wrote BLOOMING LOVE and I had time but the GOALS!!
Guys please complete the goals!!
.
.
.
.
.
.

Munna- huh!! Look at her!! Sorry dear basti!! But I have to do this!! Otherwise I will Lost a golden opportunity!! But why she much shock!! Huh like she have got married with yuvraj!! He he.. munna again continue the drama!!
Hmm..so our work will start early morning.. so be on time!!

Avneet just nods.. she smiled and left from there.. here avneet broke down and heavy tears rolled down from her eyes!!

Avu-meen..m..m..my a..all dreams!! As always!! I. ..I saw many dreams from childhood!! But they are just my imaginations!! But this one too!! Goodd!! Why!!

Some flashbacks hitt her...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

Man-   Raaj kumari !! It's not the Wright place to hide!! Your maah ji knows this place.. come let's move ahead.m

Small girl - okay pita ji!!

Thet man hide his daughter in a secret place..

Man- listen!! Some secrets will not reveal soon.. it's get  time!! So don't stop searching!! I know my daughter will solve!!

Little girl - pita ji.. I didn't understand!! And this place looks cool..maah will never find me!!

The little girl giggled. Next moment the place started to broken!! And due to the vibration the little girl fallen into a secret tunnel!! .

.
.
..
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Avu- noooooo!!

She wakes up from her sleep!! Sweat and frowns were appears on her forehead.. her breath hitched !!

Avu- is it a dream!! Then why I so felt well knows about the dream.. !!

Her eyes stuck into night sky .. the scene was super beautiful as the sun were starting to rise!! Then she remembered!!

Avu- to ....TT.. today!!

She got ready and steps away from her room!!

It's early morning ( like 4.30) the castle is decorated well of course it's our yuvraj's engagement!!
Avneet joined with group and started her work..

Here Siddharth was about to meet his mother then a soldier informed about Anushka's health!!

Siddharth quickly rushed into her wing!!

Sidd- maah what happened??

physician- don't worry!! It's a good news!!
Our raaj kumari going to be a mother ..

Queen Gave  jewelry to that physician ..  their happiness were limitless!! All congrats to our Anushka and Raaj!!