chapter 30. the wer

Days passed...
Ujjain people respect their prince so they trusted him. They except avneet as their soon to be queen.

Avneet's life got changed in a single day.
She became the yuvaraani of one of the most powerful kingdom.

All are new for her. She never wished for a imperial life in her dream too.
She named as yuvaraani. She got all things which all wishes.

But she was not liking all..
She just wish for love, protection , care
And Theas all she already got from her love.
She would have except this life . But !!!
After aparting a son and mother who loved eachother more than anything, how can she be happy about her new life. ??

It's being 6 days..
She started to learn her works. But she always tried to stay at her chamber only.
She felt solitary . But Anushka started to be comfortable with avneet. Avneet also start to talk with her as a friend.

In this 6 days she never got a time to see her husband . Because , after the marriage he got stuck with a wer mission.
At night she few times saw him sleepless . And early morning he tried to talk to his mother . But just waist!!

One side she blaming her for everything.
Here siddharth was trying to spend some time with his love.. but!!!!! No.

Queen jannat and king Faisal left to their kingdom 4 days ago

In present.

It's nearly 5.45 in early morning.
Queen were completing thilak pooja. Yah siddharth going for a wer.
Bitween this his mother didn't dare to look at him . It hurts him.
He touched her feet

Queen - come with victory..

He nodded with a smile.
Next Anushka neard to him.

Anu- bahbhi didn't come?? Why!

Sidd- you know!! I didn't get a time. And it's a sudden discussion so she is unaware about this. And her health is not good for last evening.. so I don't wanted to disturb her. Anushka please take care of her.

Anu- yah I know. Don't worry.

She smiled..
He left from Ujjain .The force was assembled under his and Raaj's  leadership.

Here avneet woke up and went to take a bath. She come after wearing a simple sari with light jewelleries.

Her personal maids ( Aparna , reka ) came to help her to comb her hair

Her personal maids ( Aparna , reka ) came to help her to comb her hair. Then she heard.

Maid - I got to know that this wer going to be bit harder for yuvraj.