chapter 28 marriage ( part ¹ )

Guys I forgot to write a part....
Soo a day before. I mean sidd got drunk
Thet day, at evening sidd and ashi completed their huldi ceremony ...
But avu didn't arrive there . Because munna kept her full busy..
( Guys ii have written this part... But I don't know it's become erased.. ok.. so I will announce after I edit Thet chap.. )

In the early morning of summer, at four or five o'clock, the sky is barely white, and everything is not mixed with the animal's breath. Everything is pure and refreshing, like a faint ink painting, ink painting, filled with good grass. Fragrant.

A new day.....
It's not a normal day like other 's... Ujjain were going celebrate their soon to be king's wedding. Palace where decorated gorgeously and garden's flowers are bloomed in right day.

There are four parts in Ujjain..
1st low class people and second for middle and third is rich and for is royal..
There are many difference between celebration and decorations......
However!!! Ujjain people where holding a bright smile in their faces.. it's enough right..

Soo.. talking about palace wings,...
West wing were bloomed by Rose flowers, absolutely why not ? it's belong to Rani Smita and her only daughter going to get married.

And South wing as always that is the most beautiful part in the palace..
Few days before All got to know about princess Anushka's pregnancy. There are two good news so the south wing were belong to princesses, after all it should be gorgeous ..

We can hear the temple bell and pooja sounds from the north wing.. It is the most reverence part in the palace..

Now we are peeping into east Wing..
East wing is active form 2 days. All servants and dasis were decorating and preparing the chamber .. it is going to be the first wife of yuvraj..

So it's a bit winter morning..
Talking about the time its nearly 6:00....
The baby sunrise were all already peeped into yuvraj's chamber ..

Few birds chirping disturbed a girl's beautiful sleep. Who were hugging her man tightly..
She slowly opened her Eyes.. the sun rises hit her face . Due to that she closed eyes using Palm.. After few minutes she released the reality.

She looked forward.. and saw the most handsome, cute man of the world.
" Yuvraj" she wishpered..
He were hugging her waist and her head were on his left arm.. she slowly touched his cheek , a tear dropped from her glittery eyes.

Avu- it's not your fault... Which night I wished to be memorable , it's.. I..I don't know. But I'm glad Thet I gave myself to you.. yuvraj...

She smiled at last.. her wishper voice lightly hit his ear ... He slowly opened his eyes .. but he didn't get a clear view..
Thet Sharp headache hit him. He groaned bit. And it's made her realize that he is woke up!!

He looked at her side and smiled..

Sidd- what a morning yaar. I wish for this dream everyday...

He said in his sleepy voice.. she tighten the duvet grip around her . Then he realised the reality..

Last night scenes lightly came to his mind.. he holds his head using his Wright hand and closed his eyes due to the Sharp headache..

Before he could say or opened his eyes avu tried to woke up from there. But the pain hit her.. she screams bit due to the pain.. few tears dropped from her eyes she knows she can't go from there without any help..