chapter 34. preparations

I'm really sorry about the late updates.
As you all knows that the Ramadan have started. So Thet's why I'm not getting much time to write..
I will try my best to give updates.
Well please do comment and vote

This chap have be aromatic one. But due to my late update I had to skip it.
Do tell me if you want to read a hot romantic one.
I will try it in future chapp.

Days passed..
Few days ago queen return to Ujjain.
And this time avneet start to impress her by her skills but she didn't found any improvement in Queen. As always queen insults her saying that she is a curse for yuvaraj.

Siddharth Also aware about his wife's stamps. After all she is his mother so he helped her but he's not liking this at all . Because his mother not even ready to give some respect to his wife.

The year is just stared. So yuvaraj got busy in his work as he have to check the improvements of Ujjain.

Today avneet attend the court.
In the midst of this, Yuvarani realized that her health was getting a little worse, so she had to leave in between.
The news did not go down well with anyone as she was sitting on the women's division in the court.

In yuvaraani's chamber.

Aparna- yuvaraani. You should meet a physician.

Reka - yah. Can I call raja waidya?

Avu- no no . Few weeks ago also I hed these headaches ect , maybe because of this weather.

After drinking a lemon juice she went to her garden.
Then a maid informed a meeting which is hosted by the queen.

All gathered in maharani's chamber only.
( There are few royal family members and
People with authority and responsibilities ) *all are female*

After greeting all yuvaraani set on her place.

Queen- First of all, I would like to thank everyone who has socialized here according to my request.
Pranam........
The beginning of the new year is only a few weeks away. The celebration of Holi was postponed this year by our most trusted astrologer. Similarly, according to him , preparations for this are going to be made from tomorrow.
After that, our country's Holi New Year will be celebrated the day after tomorrow.
These groups will not be replaced with certain responsibilities from previous years. But I am pleased to appoint Yuvarani to preside over the affairs of the Govt.
I look forward to your consent.

We can tell that among the many happy faces in this place, there are also some tricky faces hiding.

Everyone knew that this was a great opportunity to please the Queen. Yuvarani happily took up this responsibility after being released by Maharani...

Smitha- Forgive me, Queen.
With your permission, can I depute my daughter to assist Yuvarani.

Queen nodded giving her permission.

After discussing about the arrangements all went to their responsible places.

Here Smitha is looking scared of something.

Ashi- maah. From hours you are walking here and there. What's the matter?

Smitha- A miracle is happening that you can't even imagine in your dreams. Why!! Even I did not expect such an event to happen in the near future.