chapter 18. kidnapped..

Sorry for the late update..
I was busies with my exams.. so thats why I couldn't upload..
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT..
Give a support to my new story "BLOOMING LOVE"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Anu Said about the night incident and Siddharth get worried about neet.. he quickly rush to royal court.. he investigate about those bandits but he couldn't get any informations about them.
Then he get to know that more than 10 peoples died from yesterday's incident after knowing some informations he dismissed the court then abhimanyu came to meet him.

Abhi- siddharth .. wo nehi mila .

Sidd- pata hei..

He told about the thing which told by Anushka. 

Abhi- we have to find out her soon as possible otherwise they will do whatever they want. now they might be get to know that they kidnap a normal girl  neither princess Anushka..

Sidd- yah.. I will find out about this .

Abhi- but .. I will also come with you!

Sidd- no . You have to stay here.. and I am damn sure that we are having a culprit inside the palace that's why they get to know about a secret tunnel..

Then King faisu and Prince Raj came to meet siddharth..

Faisu- sidharth..!! You can't go alone.

Sidd- yah I have to.. im the soon to be king of this Ujjain. I have to find out the culprits..

Raj- you are Wright.. but .. at least-

Sidd- ok.. Abhimanyu will come with me..

Faisu- hmm.. we will find out about thet culprit whom send our palace informations to those bandits..

Sidd get ready to go to find out about those bandits.. then queen comes to meet him.

Queen- siddharth!!  Wh-

Sidd- maah.. I have to go .

Queen- I know.. I know no one can win with you.. but take care.

She gave blasings..
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________

Goals- 35+ votes.
          - 10+1 comments
          - 2 New followers

_________________________________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

With avu .

Those bandits get to know that they were kidnapped a wrong girl.

Leader- stupid!!! You all just can't recognise the different between a  princess and a normal girl !!

A man- sorry chief!!

Leader- sorry.. !! We get a great chance but you all spoiled it!! AGGHHHH!!

The leader shouted on his workers.
After some time they reached their location..

( The bandits group were separated.. one group kidnapped avneet.. and other 5 groups were went to their locations...)

They picked avu and kept her on a dark room.. And left from there..