chapter 27. mark me as yours

Thanks for 100+ followings.
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

And really sorry for late updates 😞.
Soo this chapter will have some mature scenes . If you are uncomfortable then you can skip it to last . 🙂.
And I'm not much good in writing mature scenes. But hope you all will like.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Goals - 78+ votes ( chap 13-20 )
            - 18+ comments

Avneet were trying to get off from his hold!! BUT.. no use!! From his side she is not feather weighted And teensy-weensy Infront of him ,she is bit short with zero figure   . After all how can she push a well built men.. !!

Next moment she was threw to his legend bed.. she is dumbstrucked!!

Avu- y..yu.... yuvraj .. wh.. what are you doing huh!! Please le-

He kept his finger on her lips which made goosebumps in her whole body. He hangover her.. and slowly opened his 3 buttons from his royal suite..

She quickly closed her eyes.. he smirked and fully removed his shirt leaving him in his pants ( doti) .

He slowly neared to her ear while balancing himself on his elbows.

Sidd- what's wrong huh!.. afterall I'm your husband .  You know what .. all the girls die over my body. But ..

He said in his deepest husky voice making her scared and blush.. he slowly shuck her earlobe  .

She holds the bedsheets more tightly and closed her eyes . He intertwined his fingers with her's .

 He intertwined his fingers with her's

Then he started to kiss her neck

Then he started to kiss her neck . Here avu's breath hitched . He slowly hold her hand while giving her butterfly kisses on her neck .. he slowly kept her hand on his chest .