1 :: A Dreamer's Dream is a Funny Nightmare

➥ IT'S ALL FUN AND GAMES
             UNTIL YOU REALIZE THE
             HORROR OF YOUR FANTASIES

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A feeling of fear washed through your insides, filling bits of your muscles and veins with uncomfortableness as you gazed at the horizon of the sea.

Who knows what the hell is happening right now? You just woke up in a beach with no recollection of how you got here. Wait...

You shivered suddenly, despite the warm air embracing you softly in an attempt to comfort you, as if sensing your dread and fear. You hoped that everything happening is not similar to those isekai shows or fan fictions...

By the gods if you did then screw your life because isekai gods is definitely laughing at you and your predicament. No way on hell they pity you...

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW IF YOU DIED OR NOT!!!

Ah... thinking like this makes your head hurts. But while trying to ruffle your hair, you noticed it wasn't the same similar color you grew accustomed to. In fact, it was blond. And to add horror on your face it appears to be wild, messy, and definitely stiff judging by how it looks so... flakey looking...

THEY SEEMS TO STICK INTO ONE FLAT PAD OF HAIR OR SOMETHING-

You hated this. Oh no you absolutely despised it. Because THIS HAIR REMINDS YOU OF A LOT OF ANIME CHARACTERS.

             "Nope. Not today isekai gods. Or isekai SATAN!!!"

You screamed, denying what the fuck is happening. Or maybe you're just lucid dreaming? Because clearly...

             "What is this thing on my back...?"

Oh no. Oh no no no no...

IS THIS FEATHERS!?!? RED FUCKING FEATHERS!?!? OHHHH NO- your hopes of not getting isekai'd is CRUSHED in one good ol' squeeze of the God's palm.

             "WHAT IS THISSSSS!?!? WHY DO I HAVE W-WINGS!?!? IT'S NOT WHAT I THINK IT IS- RIGHT!?!?"

You tried to stand up, and yes you succeeded and now? Your confirmation is true because you have indeed two pairs of wings attached in your back. The slight movement you want for it to cause proves it.

You felt your soul sucked out of your body. You don't even know how you got into this shit! Did you die!? Or did you just fall asleep and started dreaming!?

You take whatever you said back about fun adventures... you definitely going to die. And definitely weak. Definitely coward. And definitely stupid!

All in all, this is a nightmare for you! Now you understood why one of your friend said that... that sentences?

What was it again? Oh right!

             “A dreamers dream is a funny nightmare.”

Day dreaming is way more fun than facing reality anyways. But now that those daydreams is right in front of you, you are daydreaming of having a normal, simple life now!

             "This is not real... everything is fake. Yes... maybe my friends just played a stupid prank while I was asleep..."

But despite your reassurance to yourself that not everything will come true, here you are... facing a seemingly weird reality in front of you in the middle of the beach, or island... or somewhere in the world.

You don't even know if you're still in your original world.

They're right. This is a funny nightmare. Not only you are in a foreign body, but also in a foreign land. You don't know how you got here. And is your family worried about you?