3 :: Maybe It Was For The Best

➥ FAMILY IS SUCH A WONDERFUL
             YET ANNOYING THING TO HAVE AT
             THE SAME TME

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tiredness. That one simple sentence that makes you jump out of your seat.

Hmm...

Based on what you understand, the marines is somehow stationed here to caught two individuals for a reason they won't tell you.

They look so tired. Don't even bother to ignore their rabid panting because it's clear as the day they're so persistent on catching those two. You praise their determination.

             "They... got away..."

             "Unknown... boat...! Quick! Go inform... Ga-!"

You're in daze, not paying attention once again as the marines hurriedly stand up, grab their items and quickly fix them all up.

You didn't even responded when somebody harshly tugged your arm and was forced to walk along. You didn't even saw the look of sneers and confused looks. You simply let them to whatever they want. As long as you get away from this island.

Or maybe you should've payed attention to your surroundings now that you saw how much you missed.

             "I'm aware. Now let's go follow them!"

Said the man on his probably 60's or something as he grinned, ignoring the shouts of everyone as they told him that it was no use for they are faster or something...

Of course the man doesn't give a shit or two.

             "I know. Just go to ----- island and we can definitely catch them."

He turned around, his eyes immediately settling into your form staring into nothing. You're an eye catcher after all. With that exotic looks and very distinctive red wings.

You're basically just screaming "the chosen one", with your messy blond locks and golden eyes along with that pretty face of yours. Not to mention you're in a group of unnatractive marines- no offence background characters...

             "Who is he?"

He asked, picking his nose nonchalantly as the marine next to him answered his question.

             "A man wandering in that island. Apparently he's amnesiac... or just has an amnesia in general. He doesn't know how he got his devil fruit and what not..."

The marine whispered, and the man only hummed, examining you head to toe.

Meanwhile you're basically yelling in your head at this point. Thinking, but yelling.

Because well... he's Garp, hello? Who wouldn't be freaking out? A further proof you're really in One Piece.

Now you're not saying One Piece is bad. Every shounen shows is a bad place to get isekai'ed to. Well... you are basically in a world where teenagers fights to death? It's not normal! In real world ofc because who wants punny teenagers to fight super villains? That's just making a fool out of other heroes who's definitely has more experience.

Talk about plot armors...

Also once again you should've payed attention to your surrounding once again.

With you standing anxiously in front of the marine hero in his office, you flinched when he slightly made a movement, and flinched again when he tilted his head... and laughed loudly.