➥ ...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Crowley couldn't breath.

Not when a hand gripped his throat tightly. Squeezing his pipes and then letting go of him, only to start all over again as agonizing needles made it's way to his flesh and buried it deep inside his muscles.

It hurts. Yet no matter how he felt the torture going on and on, he couldn't scream. He couldn't wail. He couldn't resist.

... because he's dead. What else?

His eyes, taken and hollowed.

His skin, pale as the ash of his cremated remains.

The grin etched to his face...

A bitter chuckle escaped his throat.

             "Good thing this is all just a big, bad dream. Right?"

Crowley shot off the bed he was resting with a strangled yell, his eyes widen and sweating so hard.

             "W-wha..."

He panted, clutching his chest where his heart is located at. Then to his eyes, and to his cheeks.

He's still fine... he's not...

... what did he dreamed again?

             "Ugh... what happened...?"

He picked up a familiar footsteps of his friend, Jack-Jack, and sighed. The tension in his body releasing slightly as the green haired male peeked his eyes to the room Crowley is resting at.

             "Ah, Crowley! You're awake, thank goodness..."

             "Jacqui... hey..."

Concerned at the wellbeing of his friend, Jack-Jack took a seat next to Crowley's bed, his bangs slightly swaying to the side to give Crowley a better look to his eye patch.

             "Is something wrong...?"

             "Nothing... I just... got a bad dream, but I forgotten about it."

It was silent between the two. The green haired male knew his friend wasn't lying, so he didn't questioned him anymore about it.

Crowley decided to speak up, breaking the uncomfortable silence within the room.

             "... so um... what happened? I remembered... shouting... before I was, erm... knocked out."

Jack-Jack sighed, his eye slightly dimming as he prepared himself to explain properly to Crowley what had happened.

             "You see... you... fell down, with a pool of blood under your head and... and suddenly have this- this insane smile and your eyes suddenly grew black and-"

Crowley furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, eyes narrowing slightly as he stared at his lap.

             "... we thought you... died and... and got possessed, Crowley."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ System... online. ]

"Sometimes... the system bugs out, and create errors. Please be aware of this issue, as the administrators cannot help unless the locks have all been removed."

[ File C-40 had been corrupted by a virus. ]

[ Initiating... Anti-Virus Deep Clean within all data's to ensure no traces of said virus and other undetected virus remains. ]

"Most of the time this allows the virus to breach the security. Virus such as this one could cause harm to other files if left unattended. If it also affected the main data base... the creator needs to reset the entire game as soon as possible."

[ Anti-Virus Deep Clean... successful. File C-40 is undergoing an investigation by the system's a.i support bots. File C-40 shall be forced to shut down temporarily. ]

"... the administrators have been anxious lately. Seems like they fear another file would've gone rogue as well, and they couldn't do anything about it."

[ Administrator Red changed system security. ]

"Although... one administrator was permitted by the creator to make changes. It was no administrator. It was a virus."

"... it weakened the security. And the creator is allowing it, making viruses prone to invade the security a lot more than before, giving such major headaches."

[ System... offline. ]

"... how troublesome."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬