2023 Christmas Special

Oh boy. I barely posted chapters this year and WE'RE ALREADY IN DECEMBER HOOOOLLLYYY-

             ➥ OLALA~... IT'S SNOWING!
             EXCEPT IN THE MIDDLE.
             AND THE SOUTH

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

             "LA LA LALA LA LA~! I CAN'T HEAR YOU NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE-"

             "KEIGOOOOOO!!!"

The Takami household is once again in chaos. Their screaming and yelling can be heard even outside their property and-

Poor neighbors.

             "GIVE IT BACK DAMN IT!"

Keigo laughed his ass off, still running around the living room as he dodged his twin's pathetic attempts to catch his ass.

             "Catch meeeee if you caaaaaaan~! Woohoo!"

He cheered, waving your favorite t-shirt in the air as the latter screamed in fury.

             "I swear I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU OVER-"

             "Ring ring bitche-"

You stopped midway his sentence at the same time Dabi also stopped his words.

The intruder looked up and down to your half naked form, and Keigo's sweating forehead and opened polo.

             "..."

And did Dabi heard it correctly?

             "Holy shit ince-"

             "DABI!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

             "Mind explaining?"

After the chaos stopped, Kenshi, even if he didn't want to, offered Dabi one of his homemade foods, and that food is no other than the godly crispy juicy savory fried chickens.

Both Dabi and Keigo agrees it was WAY better than KFC, even if the latter liked to go there a lot.

             "To erase that dirty shit in your head, Kei took my goddamn top and start messing around, which, OBVIOUSLY I get pissed at! AND IT'S GODDAMN CO-"

             "Your fault for not giving me attention!"

Kenshi's eyelid twitched, vein pulsing. He took a deep and sharp breath, before blowing off.

             "WHY DID YOU WANT MY ATTENTION!?"

             "YOU HAVE BEEN PAYING ATTENTION TO THE KIDS MORE THAN YOUR OWN BLOOD RELATED CLONE!"

             "WHY ARE YOU DRAGGING THEM HERE!?"

             "THE BETTER QUESTION IS WHY YOU TWO AREN'T WEARING SWEATERS!"

The twins stopped their yelling spree, looking at Dabi with a deadpan look.

             "We don't wear ugly sweaters."

             "And we get hot easily."

             "How the f-"

You took the liberty of cutting him off by shoving more food to his mouth.

             "La lala lala~, stop asking question now who wants to go ice skating?"

Keigo immediately raised his arms higher than you could've imagined him he could do, and that is reaching the ceiling. How? Don't ask him please.

             "M'kay, you're coming with."

Dabi grunted, gulping the piece of chicken shoved to his throat.

             "Tch... you just want me to come so I pay for the skating rink entrance fee..."

             "Yeah, since you're my sugar daddy, baby~"

Dabi smirked, biting his lower lip before getting punched by you in the head, same goes for Keigo.

             "Stop flirting when I'm in the room, assholes. NOW GET MOVING!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Before skating, the three of you went to go building crappy snowman in the porch, having too much fun making the snowman ugly and weird to the point it looks like a pile of lump with the carrot, the sticks and the rocks misplaced, as if the snowman melted while actually not melting yet.

             "GOOD GRACIOUS I CAN'T BREEEATH-"

A side of you almost screamed at the sad looking snowman, but another side of you is laughing so hard that you just don't have the will to make the snowman perfect anymore and took a bunch of pics of it.

             "Lil guy felt so devastated that it's so cute..."

Keigo couldn't stop laughing. So was Dabi and you. Leaving the snowman behind, you three went to the ice skating rink by using Dabi's Impala, which, you and Keigo didn't secretly held a plotting against Dabi to steal the said Impala...

And safe to say...? The skating wasn't that enjoyable especially when you constantly hear their mushy and cringy pick up lines as you tried to avoid them by any means since the other people at the skating rink is looking a the two dumbass and you don't wanna be in it.

So you totally ditched them. Good.

But coming across the broody Aizawa? Oh hell naw. Bad.

             "... ah..."

             "..."

             "..."

             "..."

             "... yyeahhh... good talk..."

Turning your heels away from his direction, he stopped you by grabbing your shoulder.

You hold back a scream at his terrifying blank and dead stare, squeaking slightly when he neared your face with the L Lawliet stare, and then shoved a bag to your arms and then dipped.

             "... what."

Your eyes looked at the bag shived in your hands, and read the card hanging on it.

             "... Merry Christmas... I guess...? Aizawa Shota..."

It took you a while to try and register the damn thing in your hand to your brain, but when it did, your face scrunched up in utter horror.

             "OH MY GOD HE GAVE ME A GIFT!"

Aizawa giving you a gift out of nowhere is like watching the end of the world. Truly a devastating news for Dabi and Keigo once they learned about this.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

                          A/n:

             Ehe~

             Merry Berry Christmasssssss! Ik some of y'all don't celebrate christmas soo... I just made this special short and much more focused on the hangout days instead of, y'know, usual stuff... sooo... yeah.

             Marry Christmas again to y'all :3