2 :: Tone It Down Will Ya?

➥ THE SILENT CRIES OF THE
             WIND FOLLOWED YOUR
             DEMISE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

             "W-wait! Please listen to me first-"

Alas... with your sobs and begging they didn't budge. They continued to detain you instead and took away that bag of yours while pushing you towards the group of the marines.

And now you are behind cage.

Well... a makeshift cage. Consisted of sticks and whatever. But they also have a very strong cuffs that is too thick and heavy to your liking.

It looks like a stone instead of a metal too...

             "... he looks good..."

Your ears perked up, hearing a hushed voice of a marine followed by laughter. Alright you might be a confused, dumb potato but that doesn't mean you let go a complement.

             "Don't tell me you find him attractive~..."

             "Y-you can't blame me!? His face looks... exotic... ethereal..."

Another full blown laughter. And this time the others got curious on what is happening between the two apprentice who is laughing his ass off while the other is becoming a tomato.

You felt bashful. Despite knowing that this isn't really your face, you still took the complement because who can't resist Hawks?

He's beautiful, handsome, and definitely an angel with his wings covered with the blood of his enemies.

Dang... now you can't unsee him holding a severe head while raising a red feather sword to the sky, blood dripping down his hands all the while his blood red wings is spread with a halo on his head...

Where's a canvas and a paint when you needed it the most-

Huh... that sudden urge thrown you off guard. So in your past life, you have a thing for painting. And you don't doubt your skills in that part for some reason...

             "I see... I was an artist..."

Although you don't know how you remembered a friend telling you that a dream of a dreamer is a funny nightmare, why you don't remember who told you that? Well... mystery can be solved. Just for a mother time.

             "Oya? Our Jack-Jack is being taken away from us?"

Snickers followed as his companion nudged him, getting a glare from "Jack-Jack", which was ignored as they continued to converse with each other.

You didn't even do anything but making an eye contact but suddenly he was blushing mess once again, and you grew amused. Then you frowned.

Where are you really? If there's a marines then theres a possibility this is a modern world. But with the lack of gadgets in their waist besides those antique looking gun says otherwise.

             "Ah... hey."

Why did it have to sound so soft!? Now you're shy! Not only that, their attention is on you now...

             "Um... what year is it?"

It was silent, until the marines broke into whispers, that they thought you didn't heard.

             "Did he hit his head...?"

             "Or did he lost his sense of time because he's traveling...?"