Protective Y/N

You and Childe were chatting happily during Break as you sat in your usual spot where you would eat at College, but now that Childe was with you, it gives you more company!

Some male student randomly came over as you and Childe looked up at him weirdly, you didn't know what he was up to but Childe became furious, assuming that he was going to flirt with you but...

"Hey you! Ginger-haired man, what's your number?" the male student asked as he leaned over to Childe, Childe couldn't help but glare at male student... he had his eyes on you, not this weirdo who came over for his number.

You got up from your seat as you made the male student back away a bit, you stuck your arm out in front of Childe as you glared at the male student.

"Leave us alone. He doesn't know you, I don't know you, neither one of us don't know you so go!" you threaten the boy but he didn't listen "I was talking to him, not you!" he glared at you as he spoke angrily.

"Doesn't matter, I was here and either way. NOW GO!" you threatened the boy clearly but he didn't get the message right "NO! I WAS NOT TALKING TO YOU, NOW MOVE!" he shouted as he tried to get past you but you now shoved him.

"You didn't get my message right, didn't you? I clearly said that none of us are wanting to talk with you or he doesn't even wanna give you his number!" you clearly stated but before he could say something, but you simply continued.

"Plus haven't you been hearing what's going on? There has been murders going around and I don't think he is willing to trust you anyways since he doesn't even know if you could be the killer!" you shouted as he got up from the ground and stood in front of you.

"Okay then! Why shouldn't I talk with both of you then? Are you guys dating or something?" he shouted, you began to blush intensely but before you could answer. Childe stood up from his seat and wrapped an arm around your waist.

"Actually we are! We have been dating ever since and they are defending me for multiple reasons, biggest reason is because we are dating" Childe smirked at the male student evilly as he felt his heart break then he simply walked away.

Childe then smirked as he leaned in closer to you "Were you jealous?" he asked as he pinned you to a near by table, thank goodness there was nobody else around the both of you otherwise it would have been awkward.

"No! I was only defending you because we don't know if he is the murderer behind all of this" you spoke as Childe leaned in closer, you began to blush intensely.

"May I? Darling~?" Childe mumbled which made you blush intensely "Of course..." you mumbled as Childe began to kiss your lips, you accepted the kiss as he let go then started to kiss your neck lightly which made you blush like the colour of a tomato now.

You both heard the bell as you both knew you had to go back in, Childe let go of you as you rushed back to class while Childe followed behind while laughing at your cute reaction after all of that.