Would you take care of it?

800 years ago...

⚠️Warning! SMUT Chapter⚠️
I had to put at least one chapter like this. You can skip it with no problems. It doesn't affect the main plot. (BTW, the old language makes it so cringe, I'm sorry!)

Minho closed the door behind him, panting.

He raised his gaze and caught a glance of Jisung staying next to the window, his silhouette making its way through the daylight.

Minho walked towards him and sneaked his hands on the younger's hips, his chin finding his place on Jisung's shoulder.

-I missed you, my king, he said placing a kiss on Jisung's cheek.

-You're late. How dare you leave me alone? Jisung replied turning his head in the opposite direction and avoiding Minho's gaze.

-I apologise, your highness! Will you be kind enough to forgive me? he said before sucking the lobe of Jisung's ear.

The latter closed his eyes and let out a whimper that took both of them by surprise.

-Does this mean I am forgiven? Minho smirked.

Jisung didn't answer which worried Minho.

However, the king turned around to face the older and locked eyes with him.

-Your highness?

-If I offer you my body, would you take care of it? he asked all of a sudden.

-I will make sure this body doesn't leave my sight, that it belongs to me and my love for you will eternally grow, Minho replied with a smile.

Jisung nodded and motioned Minho to sit on the bed.

Minho sat down on the royal bed, not sure what to expect. He knew it was wrong, but his body couldn't help but need the prince.

Jisung unbuttoned his robe, the material falling slowly off his shoulders.

In a second he was all naked and his beautiful skin completely hypnotised Minho.

Jisung kept his eyes on the ground, too shy to see Minho's reaction.

The latter stepped closer to him and grabbed him by the waist. Jisung put his hads on Minho's chest, still not looking up.

-My king...

The younger raised his gaze and saw Minho's eyes. Full of lust and love. A dangerous combination indeed.

Minho bent hid head down and whispered in Jisung's ear:

"You are beautiful"

Jisung closed his eyes and felt a shiver down his spine.

His shoulders were rolling back, his whole body flinching.

Minho took off his shirt and threw it on the floor.

Then he kissed Jisung again with passion. His lips were so sweet.

Ironically, Minho hated sweet smells, hated sweet tastes, but he was craving for those rosy plump lips that were poisoning him everytime.

He needed them like air and couldn't have enough of them. Like a curse, he was dependent of them.

His fingertips were glued to Jisung's soft skin. Minho was loosing his mind for sure.

When their lips parted, Minho kneeled down in front of Jisung and took his hand in his owns to the prince's surprise.

-I am all yours, my king. My whole spirit belongs to you, he said with his head down.