I forbidden you to fight

800 years ago

-This is all I could take, Seungmin gave Chan the piece of material from Jeongin's clothes. His bones have been buried on the spot. I'm really sorry! he cried out.

-I'm gonna destroy them all, Jisung stated.

-Jisung? Hyunjin asked, gulping in fear.

-I will give them war if that's what they want, he said with no hesitation.

-Maybe we should have this conversation somewhere else, Hyunjin placed his hans on Jisung's shoulder and tilted his head to point to Chan.

-No! I wanna hear it too, Chan raised on his feet. I wanna fight too. I will kill them for what they did to Jeongin, he added with tears in his eyes.

-Are you seriously considering betraying your own Kingdom? Hyunjin asked taken aback.

-I am not considering. I am sure about it, he said kneeling in front of Jisung. I am under your order now. And I break the engagement.

Jisung smirked seeing a prince bowing in front of him.

-Very well. We can't start the war since our people will be hard to pursue to join. Nevertheless, if the other Kingdom starts it, then it's a completely different situation.

-How are you gonna make them start the war? Hyunjin asked.

-Very simple. Felix! he suddenly shouted, making the latter appear out of nowhere, surrounded by a red smoke of energy.

-Have you called for me?

-Indeed, I did. I want you to use your witchcraft for me.

-Doing what? he raised an eyebrow.

-Kill every wolf in the Liliac Kingdom.

Everyone widen their eyes in fear and looked at the king.

-Isn't it a little to extreme? Hyunjin tried to calm the king down.

-A man died today because their wolves crossed the border, he raised his voice. I want them to suffer like I do right now. Felix, I gave you an order!

Felix bowed in silence and gathered all his magic to create a red wave that traveled to the other Kingdom and poisoned every wolf, including the royal ones.

Chan went for a walk to clear his mind.

He ended up going to Jeongin's home. He wanted to feel the younger's presence one last time.

He looked through his stuff and could have swore he knew everything by heart. Like Jeongin told him everything about himself.

Or so he thought. On a wooden desk, he found a pile of letters.

At first he thought they were addressed to Jeongin, but reading through every paragraph, he slowly realised there were love letters between his parents.

Right... Jeongin's mother was married when she met Jeongin's father. They were both killed by the husband after Jeongin was born and the latter was raised by his uncle, in poverty.